thirty-six.

I grunted as I grabbed onto an open car door, holding it in my hands as I ripped it off the hinges with one big pull, holding it in my hand as I lifted the heavy chunk of metal up, throwing it at a robot that was coming towards me as it fell on to...

I grunted as I grabbed onto an open car door, holding it in my hands as I ripped it off the hinges with one big pull, holding it in my hand as I lifted the heavy chunk of metal up, throwing it at a robot that was coming towards me as it fell on top of it, breaking it into a bunch of pieces as I looked over at Steve, seeing him fighting a few robots with his shield as one came from behind him.

"Steve, you got incoming" I shouted to him as I watching he robot pick him up, throwing him into a car as he broke the front window with a loud grunt. "Incoming already came" he said to me as he pushed himself out of the car, the window concaving as all the glass fell into the abandoned car, the sup soldier hoping off of it as he stretched his back out. "Stark, you need to bring this city back down safely" I told him as I looked around, people still freaking out after they realised there wasn't many places they could go to get to safety, running in circles at this point.

"There's no way out of this thing, Thor you need to stay in the air, help the people who are going off the edge" I said into my earpiece as I ducked from the shots from above, covering my head as I managed to hide behind a car, the glass shattering around my head as I held it in my hands, leaning forward, to avoid cuts. "The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt em back. You get killed, walk it off" Steve's voice said as I let out a sigh, looking over at him with furrowed eyebrows as he ducked from a robot which tried to grab him by the head.

I unclicked my staff apart as I held one half in each hand, a robot landing in front of me as I swiped it in the legs, sending electricity through the legs of it as it spammed onto the floor, overriding the server. "Duck" Steve's voice shouted at me as I did so, his shield flying straight over my head as it hit a car, getting stuck as I ran over to it. "The next wave is going to hit any minute" I said as I looked around at the complete silence which surrounded us, all the robots which were attacking us destroyed, making us wait for more. "What have you got Stark?" Steve asked as I put my hands on the shield, pulling it out of the torn metal with a clink as I held it in my hand, walking back over to Steve.

"Maybe a way to blow up the city, that'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear" Tony's voice said as Steve and I turned to look at the edge, the city now above the clouds, the blue sky surrounded us as we floated. "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan" Steve said as I let out a breath, clicking my batons to the back of my jacket as I put my hands on my waist. "Impact radius is getting bigger every second, we need to make a choice" Tony said as I heard a crunch from behind us, turning to see Natasha walking towards us, her hair messy as she smiled weakly at me, standing in between us both.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere, if Stark finds a way to blow this rock" Natasha started as I looked over at her, Steve clenching his jaw as he looked out into the distance, the wind blowing past us. "Not til everyone is safe" Steve said as I took in a breath, Steve looking over at me. "It's everyone up here versus everyone down there, there's no math Steve" I told him as he shook his head, turning and looking behind us at the abounded city, somewhere in there people still fearing for their lives. "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it" Steve added as he turned back to look at the two of us, Natasha turning back to face the open air ahead of us.

"I didn't say we should leave, there's worse ways to go" she added as I followed suit and looking ahead, crossing my arms as I let out a deep breath. lathered worse ways to go, where else are we supposed to get a view like this?" Natasha said as I looked at the clouds as we moved through them, parting around the massive rock we were on as we disrupted their path in the sky. There was a static noise coming through our earpieces as I looked over at Steve who has his hand up at his ear, just as confused as I was.

"I'm glad you like the view Romanoff, it's about to get a whole lot better" Fury's voice said as there was a loud whiting noise, an old SHILED hellicarrier appearing from below us as I scoffed, the large runway coming level with the floating rock.

——

A/N: Hello guys and Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays!!!
I hope you all have the best holiday season ever and I'm super sorry I haven't uploaded in while but I promise I will upload quite a few parts before 2019 is up
please vote and comment and i will see you soon

A/N: Hello guys and Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays!!!I hope you all have the best holiday season ever and I'm super sorry I haven't uploaded in while but I promise I will upload quite a few parts before 2019 is up please vote and comment a...