thirty-one.

The bot looked around as Thor raised from the ground, myself taking a step back slightly, everyone's eyes wide as we watched the robot move stiffly

The bot looked around as Thor raised from the ground, myself taking a step back slightly, everyone's eyes wide as we watched the robot move stiffly. I let out a small scoff as the red bot made eye contact with Thor, lifting up off of its feet as he flew towards the blonde god.

Thor thought quickly as when the bot came towards him he grabbed it, throwing it through the window as it sped over the living area, glass falling everywhere. It managed to stop itself before it hit the outside window, the city gleaming in all its glory on the other side. We were all silent as we watched the bot stare out of the window, Steve holding his shield as he jumped down with Thor, landing on the balcony of the living area as they both stood defensively, ready to pounce and throw a few punches.

I looked over at Bruce who's eyes were wide as he looked over at me, shrugging his shoulders to tell me he was just about as confused as I was. Out of no where the dark red robot materialised a suit, turning and flying back onto the balcony where Thor and Steve were standing, a cape attaching to the suit as he landed softly. "I'm sorry, that was odd" It said as the rest of us hopped down onto the floor they were on, glass crunching under my shoes as I stood next to Steve who took a small step in front of me ever so slightly. The bots voice was an exact copy of JARVIS, the proper english accent cutting through us all as we stood there looking at it sceptically.

"Thank you" The bot said to Thor who placed his hammer down on a table, nodding his head as Steve looked over at the blonde man. "Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked, pointing at it as Thor looked over at him, nodding his head. "I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that" Thor said as he nodded towards the bot, all of our eyes shifting as the bot made eye contact with every single one of us. "The gem?" Bruce asked as Thor looked over at him, sighing as he crossed his arms.

"It's the Mind Stone, it's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities" Thor explained as I listened intently, taking in the information as Steve rolled his shoulder back, scrunching his eyebrows. "Stark is right" Thor said as I scoffed lightly, a small smirk falling on my face. "Wow, it's definitely the end of times" I said as Steve shot me a stern look which made the smile vanish from my face. I mouthed sorry as I looked away from him, not wanting another scolding look in this tense time.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron, not alone" The robot said as Steve's eyebrows scrunched even more if it was even possible. "Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked as he turned to look at Tony who scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "We reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new" Tony said as I diverted eye contact with both Tony and Steve, but I could feel Steve's disapproving glare on me as I turned to face the bot. "I'm not JARVIS, I'm not Ultron either. I am, I am" he started, darting his eyes around, trying to find the name within al the information in the databases he could access.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation" Wanda said as the bot looked back over at her, shaking his head. "Look again" he told her as Clint scoffed, crossing his arms as he shook his head. "Her seal of approval means jack to me" he said as I looked over at him, my eyebrows furrowed at him as he looked at me before looking away, staring at the floor. "Their  powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all come from the mind stone" Thor told us all as he pointed at the twins, who almost shrunk under his motion. "But with it on out side" Thor countered, Steve snapping his head towards Thor at the end of his sentence, raising his eyebrows.

"Is it? Is it on our side?" Steve asked as he moved his hands to his hips, looking over at the robot, waiting for an answer condescendingly. "I don't think it's that simple" he replied as I finally opened my mouth one for the second time of this conversation. "I think it needs to get that simple pretty soon" I said as Tony sighed, dropping his hands by his side as he bowed his head, wiping his face with his hand. "What is Ultron waiting for, he could have made a move by now but why hasn't he?" Tony muttered under his breath.

"He's waiting for us, in Sokovia, he has Nat there as well" Clint said as I looked over at him as he nodded his head at me, indicating that he managed to get a message through to her, which sent a wave of relief over me. "If we are wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be" Bruce started, pointing over at the robot as he interrupted him, all of us turning to face him. "I don't want to kill Ultron, he's unique but he's in pain, but that pain will roll over the earth. He needs to be destroyed" he started as we all stood and listened, a beat passing as no one else opened their mouth to take a turn to talk.

"Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. Maybe I am a monster, I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me, but we need to go" he finished as he walked in front of Thor, wrapping his hand around Mjolnirs handle, lifting it up as if it weighed nothing.

We all stood there with wide eyes as Thor looked down, grabbing the hammer from his hand as my mouth parted in shock slightly. "Oh my god" I muttered under my breath as Thor nodded his head, not mentioning anything about the hammer as he clapped Tony on the back, an awkward expression on his face. "Well done" he said to Tony as Steve turned towards me, raising his eyebrows as I shook my head, still in shock in the worthiness of our new creation.

——

A/N: hello another day worth of daily uploads :)
i'm not sure how the sokovia battle is actually going to happen so I've been watching clips and things and it's quite choppy so sorry if it is a bit badly written in my book
please vote and comment and i will see you tomorrow

A/N: hello another day worth of daily uploads :) i'm not sure how the sokovia battle is actually going to happen so I've been watching clips and things and it's quite choppy so sorry if it is a bit badly written in my book please vote and comment ...