thirty.

I stood beside Tony at the computers as Bruce stood next to the cradle, securing in a tube to charge up the framework as Tony was swiping things away on the screen as I watched him carefully

I stood beside Tony at the computers as Bruce stood next to the cradle, securing in a tube to charge up the framework as Tony was swiping things away on the screen as I watched him carefully. There was a whirring noise filling the room as the electricity from the cradle was creating a small hum as it zoomed around and into the new robot we were making.

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes" Bruce said to Tony as I read through the code he was typing, checking for mistakes or glitches that could go wrong for us. "I'm going to say this once" Steve shouted as he walked into the lab, all of us turning to him and the twins who were following after him, making their way into the room and standing next to the cradle. "How about nonce?" Tony retorted, continuing to type as I struggled to read it, needing to keep looking at Steve.

"Ally, why are you helping them?" Steve asked me forcefully, causing me to look over at him slightly, still trying to read the code. "Because it could help us" I said to him as my eyes darted around the screen, Tony now typing three times as fast as he was before. "There, that's wrong" I said, making him stop and pointing at the screen as he fixed his, going back to typing fast. "Shut it down" Steve said to us all as Tony shook his head. "Not going to happen" Tony scoffed as Steve took a step towards us all.

"You don't know what you're doing" Steve said forcefully as Bruce took a step towards him, taking his glasses off of his face as he pointed over at Wanda who stood next to her brother. "And you do? She's not in your head?" he asked her as she looked over at Steve almost as if she was looking for permission to talk. "I know that you're angry" She said to Bruce as I looked over at him, hoping for all our sakes that he was definitely not angry. "Oh, we're way past that, I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade" Bruce said as he took a step towards her as I looked away from the computer screen again, no longer paying attention to the code.

"After everything that's happened" Steve shouted as Banner shook his head, laughing lightly in disbelief. "That nothing compares to what's coming" He said as Wanda took another step forward again. "You don't know what's in there" she shouted as Pietro started running, nothing but the blue streak farting around the room, moving so quickly I couldn't even follow it with my eyes. "You were saying?" he asked as he stopped, everything in the lab unplugged as he dropped the large cable that was powering the cradle, the whole room now shut down. "What the hell?" Tony shouted as the glass Pietro was standing on shattered, making him fall down a floor as Wanda stood at the edge of the hole.

"Pietro" she shouted to her brother as she turned around, a red hue surrounding her hands, Bruce wrapping his arm around her neck before she could throw the magic. "Go ahead, piss me off" Bruce snarled at her as I watched Steve throw his shield towards Tony and I. "Steve" I shouted at him as the shield hit the computer, breaking it as Tony outstretched his hand, a gauntlet setting around it as he threw a blast at Steve. "Guys, stop" I shouted again as I watched Wanda through red light through herself and into Bruce, repelling him back away from her. "Don't do that" I shouted, pointing at her as Steve walked over to Tony, squaring his shoulder as Tony's armour was forming around him.

"Steve, calm down" I said as I stood in between the two men, Tony pushing me out the way as I stumbled to the side, seeing Wanda throw another blast at Bruce. "Wanda, stop" I shouted at her, al the commotion happening around me as it all fell apart, Steve and Tony fighting each other as Wanda was prepared to attack Bruce. I swore under my breath as I walked over, swiping Wanda in the feet as she fell onto the floor with a grunt. I grabbed her hands as quickly as possible, kneeling over her as I held her hands on the floor, needing to make sure she didn't hurt Bruce anymore than she had.

"We don't fight Bruce in this team" I scolded her as she struggled under my mount, trying to get free to fight me. "Keep trying, you won't get far" I told her as I looked back over at Steve who was hitting Tony as another piece of his suit flew into the room and attached onto his body. "Guys" I shouted loudly as no one listened to me, my eyes drifting towards Thor who ran into the room, looking around as all of us fighting as he swung his hammer, flying over and landing on top of the cradle.

I climbed off of Wanda and scrambled to me feet as I tried to pull Thor off, but before I could get a hold of him he lifted mjolnir to the sky, thunder clapping as he summoned lightening to the hammer. He laughed as he drove him hammer down onto the cradle, the whole room lighting up in a blast as the cradle whirred, the screens around it beeping made as Thor stopped, everyone in the room staring as the room fell silent, nothing happening.

My breathing was heavy with nerves as he stared down, all eyes on the cradle as the glass top burst, Thor being thrown off to the other side of the room, landing harshly on the floor. As he landed a red bodied robot jumped out of the cradle, landing on its knees with one hand stabilising itself as it lifted its head, opening its eyes to reveal green pupils. There was a glowing orange gemstone in its forehead, the look of it alone looked powerful, the glow making an orange hue smoke off of it.

——-

A/N: vision is here whoop whoop
I was reading the script while writing these and one thing i've noticed is that they never actually have a scene where they establish that they are going to call Vision Vision, so if all of the sudden they start using that name that's why!
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

A/N: vision is here whoop whoopI was reading the script while writing these and one thing i've noticed is that they never actually have a scene where they establish that they are going to call Vision Vision, so if all of the sudden they start usin...