♛Chptr. 2 || ☆☆Tiny Parks☆☆♛

In this story, MPREG is a normal thing.
And you voted for MPreg so I give you just that 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☆☆Tiny Parks☆☆

Jimin woke up with the sunlight from their opened windows striking on the outline of his features. He blinked and rubbed his eyes seeing the blanket he couldn't remember covering half of his body. 

It took him a few seconds before he smiled knowing it was his precious three-year-old angel who must've put the blanket on him. He also noticed that he is still in his working uniform. He looked at his phone on the bedside table and he gasped looking at the time. It literally flashed 6:48 on him and his son's daycare class starts at 7:30!!!

And speaking of his son, he was just about to wake his tiny one up but sees the empty bed on his side instead.

He stumbled on his steps as he walks out of the bed in panic, his thoughts already running wild. Just where could his son be and why would he not be beside him? Did he sleepwalk again? Did he possibly run away from home? Or worse! Did he get kidnapped whilst he's asleep?!

Surely, Park Jimin, being a single father that he is couldn't help but think of the worst things.  

But as he runs out of the bedroom, he sees his son just standing there on the mini chair mixing something on the bowl on the kitchen counter, the smell of pancakes lingering around the room. His worries soon disappeared and his heartbeats calmed down. Thank God that his son is safe and sound. 

With a smile on his face, he walked towards his son to start a tickle fight and soon giggles erupted in the kitchen. 

"Appa! S-Stop please!" His little three-year-old whined but still laughing with his body bending sideways and all over as Jimin holds him securely. 

Jimin stopped tickling his son and he brought him down from the mini chair, crouching down after so he could reach his son's height. He beamed and gave his eye-smile, brushing the soft hair of his son with his fingers. 

"Are you making something, Minwoo-ya?" Jimin asked and his son nodded proudly, his teeth on full display as he smiles. His eyes twinkling.

"Ne Appa! I'm trying to make pancakes like how I see you do it!" Minwoo told and Jimin smiled at that. 

"How come you did not wake Appa up?" Jimin asked curiously and he almost regrets asking since his son's mood falters, Minwoo's head falling down and he just looks on the floor. Jimin started getting worried so he holds both Minwoo's hands, his eyes searching for his son's.

"Is there something wrong, baby? Did Appa do something bad?" Minwoo shakes his head in panic, now giving his full attention to his Appa.

"No, Appa wouldn't do something bad... I'm sorry that I didn't wake you up, Appa. You looked tired and I don't want to disturb your sleep." Minwoo told honestly with a sad pout as Jimin got taken aback. "Are you mad Appa?" 

Jimin cups his adorable son's cheeks and he rubs his nose on Minwoo's cute ones before he kissed it earning another giggle from his son. 

"How could I even get mad at my little angel?... But next time wake Appa up, okay? Appa's strong and he doesn't easily get tired so it's okay to depend on Appa, understood?" Jimin made a face and acts tough, raising his arms up to show how strong he is. Minwoo chuckled after as he kissed Jimin's cheeks in agreement.