♛Chptr. 8 || ☆☆Tiny Regrets☆☆♛

If you die in this chapter, I'll take responsibility xD

☆☆Tiny Regrets☆☆

After Jungkook dragged Jimin out of the restaurant, nothing really much happened. He was still fuming that's why he walked out in the first place. He needed to release some frustrations and breathe some fresh air. And it was only when they were finally outside that he got startled and realized that he dragged Jimin out with him.

He stood there like a fool just merely staring blankly at Jimin for a few seconds. He pulled his hand fast as he clears his throat as casually as he can as if he didn't just do what he did, looking anywhere to busy himself out of the embarrassment.

"You shouldn't have done that," Jimin voiced out with his quiet voice causing Jungkook to finally look at his direction. 

There was something weird about Jimin's tone. There was deepness in his tone and his voice sounded as if it almost cracked. Jungkook seemed puzzled but the look on Jimin's face doesn't amuse him. Jimin doesn't seem pleased about what he had done. And that surprised him. On top of that, Jimin was even avoiding his eyes as the latter look elsewhere with his furrowed eyebrows. 

"I meant for what you did back there. Do you really have to do that? I know that you're just being nice but it's none of your concerns and besides," Jimin stared at him with anger evident in his eyes, his teeth gnawing his bottom lip and his expression tells a lot enough to make Jungkook feel a strong thug on his chest. 

He felt like he had done something he shouldn't have. 

"I could handle it myself. I don't need your help or anyone else's." Jimin spat with such hate in his voice that it made Jungkook blink profusely. 

Just what did he do wrong?

Jimin breathes after spouting those words without him knowing what came into his mind. And he seemed surprised himself since after he said those rude things to Jungkook, his eyes widened in utter shock. He saw the look on Jungkook's eyes and anxiety crawls deep within him. He suddenly finds it hard to move, as if his feet were chained on the concrete. His eyes begin turning watery as his voice couldn't come out. He feels like if he speaks, he would only choke with his own words.

So without explaining everything, he stepped back and ran inside the restaurant leaving an utterly stoic and still confused Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't believe it. 

If he knew that that's what he would get for helping, he wouldn't even have bothered in the first place.

And maybe that time too, he regrets helping Jimin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Appa! Appa! Look at that fish!" Minwoo tugs at Jimin's shirt, excitedly pointing at the aquarium he finds fascinating. Well, he's not really fascinated at the aquarium but to the fish inside it.