♛Chptr. 23.2 || ☆☆Tiny Trip (Last Part): "When All Hell Broke Loose"☆☆♛

I won't be writing any smut in this story because I don't feel like writing those anymore.
Just letting you know so you won't all be hopeful only to end up disappointed :)))

☆☆Tiny Trip (Last Part): "When All Hell Broke Loose"☆☆

He walked for a few minutes, calling for Jungkook's name in case the younger was just in close proximity. He doesn't even know what he's doing but he's determined to find Jungkook. He walked for a few more and when he reached the beach area, that's when he saw two figures there.

He narrowed his eyes since he couldn't see their faces properly because his eyes were still adjusting from the dimness of the area.

After looking closely, he recognized that it was really Jungkook and Jennie.

But he felt like he shouldn't have bothered looking for Jungkook.

They seemed too busy anyway.

The two looked like they were having a conversation, with Jennie fidgeting with her leg as she looked down and played with her hair. Jimin wondered what she was saying. Jungkook's expression suddenly had a change as if he was surprised at something Jennie said and Jimin grew more curious.

Jennie stepped closer to Jungkook and Jungkook stepped back a little. She seemed to say something more before she suddenly hugged Jungkook's waist startling Jimin. Jimin clenched his fists, his chest thumping fast. Jungkook pushed her slightly but when Jennie stumbled back and winced, acting like it was the nonexistent sprain on her ankle, Jimin saw Jungkook catch her. 

He could feel the growing lump on his throat, wanting to just walk to them and separate them until Jennie could no longer touch Jungkook. He was feeling too possessive of the younger, his eyes burning in rage to the point when he just wanted to scream at Jungkook to let go of her.

And then his last string broke when he saw how Jennie wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck as she kissed Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook looked shocked and stoic for a moment before he pushed her harder this time, wiping his lips with the back of his hand as he shouted something at her.

Jungkook huffed angrily and look elsewhere and that's when Jimin flinched in his place.

Their eyes met and Jungkook looked like he wasn't expecting to see him there. But even before he could embarrass himself even more from looking at something he shouldn't even be witnessing, he already started running away and didn't stop even though he could hear Jungkook calling out to him.

He ran and ran, his chest heaving because of how fast his feet were moving on its own. He just wanted to get away from there as fast as possible. Why did he even stay there? It was so stupid. He felt like an idiot.

When he finally reached the villa house which sounded so quiet with no one currently in it, things started getting messy in his head.

"Jimin!" He froze on his steps after hearing that voice behind him. He didn't even need to look back because he knew that it was Jungkook. And Jungkook sounded like he also just ran all the way to get there.

"Jimin listen to me, please. It's not what you think, I swear!" Jungkook explained fast after he turned Jimin around so they could face each other, Jimin only staring at his feet. But Jungkook was holding onto Jimin's arms, desperate to be heard because he doesn't want Jimin to misunderstand.