♛Chptr. 19 || ☆☆Tiny Wish☆☆♛

Song Inspiration: "Wish You Were Gay" by Billie Eilish

                           "I'll never let you go
 Five words you'll never say"
(This hurt me like a bitch)

                                     You can play the video on the media. I enjoyed it well ;)))

This contains 6,800+ words.
And yep, I must have gone mad -_-
⚠️Too much. Just too much. (That's the warning)⚠️

☆☆Tiny Wish☆☆

Jungkook hates it. 

He hates these times when everything's so quiet and peaceful, and too silent that it lets all of the hushes in his head wander so freely. It's maddening more than anything. And it's only been a few hours but still, Jimin's words still echoed in his ears and it keeps ringing. He wouldn't even be surprised if his eardrums would start bleeding.

"Ahjussi, it's itchy. . . let it go away p-please," He remembered Minwoo calling to him whilst crying on his shoulder. But he couldn't do anything. That time he felt so useless and he loathes himself for letting that happen. That time he could only hold on Minwoo's tiny body on his arms and rub where Minwoo said it was itching him. He rubbed it carefully, not wanting to hurt the kid even more. And he kept on clenching his jaw and cursing himself because Minwoo was still crying, telling him that it hurts to the point where he had to stop Minwoo from scratching himself forcefully so he wouldn't hurt himself even more. He kept on hushing that it would be okay, that he promised once they arrived at the hospital that it would go away. He promised to make sure it won't hurt anymore.

But now that he was surrounded by pure darkness in that room, and on that stiff bed that never failed to make him uncomfortable, he couldn't help but still think about the look in Jimin's eyes. He's not hurt about everything that Jimin said or did. He's more than mad that at that time when Minwoo started sneezing and crying, he didn't know what to do. What hurts him was him knowing that it was his fault that it happened. He was trying to help divert Minwoo's attention and take away that sadness from the kid. He didn't know that he would only cause something worse such as putting Minwoo in harm.

He gripped on the blanket that covered the lower half of his body, gritting his teeth because he couldn't sleep. It was already late at night but the image of Jimin alone with Minwoo in that hospital room wasn't sitting right with him. 

His thoughts only stopped momentarily when Seokjin, who was on duty to lock the store downstairs, entered their room. 

He heard Taehyung squirm on his comforter on the floor because of the light that passed through from the living room because of the opened door. 

"Could you hurry and get to bed already? The light from outside is starting to annoy me," Taehyung said with irritation in his voice from getting disturbed in his sleep.

Jungkook could make out the disappointed look on Seokjin's face from hearing Taehyung's tone, no longer surprised at Taehyung's attitude since it had been like that for almost a week anyway. So the older didn't say anything further. He just closed the door behind him like what Taehyung said and started climbing on the ladder that connects the lower bunk bed from the upper.