♛Chptr. 24 || ☆☆Tiny Clash☆☆♛

☆☆Tiny Clash☆☆

Jungkook woke up with the light from the windows. He grunts as he squints his eyes, adjusting to the blinding morning sunshine. But then he suddenly smiled, remembering what happened hours ago. His scattered clothes on the floor from his view were proof of that, making him know that it wasn't a dream.

He was so happy that he almost released inside of Jimin but with the last of his sanity knowing that it wasn't the right thing to do, he didn't and controlled himself. Although the thought of having a baby with Jimin was already making him too giddy and excited, he knew more than anything to take it slow. 

He hadn't had this kind of feeling before. That feeling of wanting to protect and prosper what you have with someone. He never knew love until Park Jimin. And yes, he is in love with him. He's so stupid to even think that he's not gay. Or maybe he really isn't but Jimin had that effect on someone. It was Jimin's gay trap and he was more than willing to get caught. He shook his head though, keeping the wide grin on his face.

He turned and was about to wrap his arms around Jimin but when he did, he saw that the other side of the bed was empty. Sure, the sheets were messy and the pillow too indicating that there was once a presence there. But there was no sign of Jimin now. 

He sat up and looked for Jimin's clothes on the floor but when he see no trails of Jimin, he just decided to stick with the thought that Jimin might already be in his shared room with Hoseok.

So that's what he did. He showered off the remaining reeks of sex from his body, although calling what they had 'sex' was not settling right in him. He changed his clothes and knocked on Jimin and Hoseok's shared room with a bright smile on his face, gulping as he did.

Hoseok was the one who opened the door for him, the latter looked a bit surprised by his sudden appearance. He tried to look behind Hoseok, trying to see a glimpse of Jimin, his hands dug in his pockets to hide its clamminess from being too nervous. 

"Uhm, is Jimin-hyung inside?" He asked, wanting to make sure just to know if he should run towards the kitchen instead if Jimin was there.

He saw the shift in Hoseok's gaze like the latter was contemplating something. Until Hoseok met his gaze whilst scratching the back of his neck. 

"Actually Jungkook. . . Jimin already, uh, left with Minwoo. He had a call from his mother and they asked him to visit so. . . Uhm, Jimin left. And he said that he might stay there for a few days." He blinked his eyes slowly, taking in what Hoseok told him. 

Of course, that was news to him. Jimin didn't tell him anything about it. Not like Jimin is obligated but still, shouldn't Jimin inform him at least? Especially since they just-- Nevermind, it's not like Jimin wanted that to happen. Jimin might've just gotten too excited to visit his parents and to let Minwoo see his grandparents again.