♛Chptr. 20 || ☆☆Tiny Trip (Part 1): "First Day in The Villa House"☆☆♛

⬆️When Jimin said F*ck it and let's just make out without any shame 😍😂

☆☆Tiny Trip (Part 1): "First Day in The Villa House"☆☆

Jungkook had already sulked enough.

Well, it's been weeks since That-Day-That-Must-Not-Be-Remembered and you know what day he was referring to.

It was no surprise that he couldn't eat for the first days, can't sleep, can't talk properly. He was just like a robot having a loose wire and was malfunctioning. He often stares at nothing in particular and sometimes Taehyung and Jin could even see him frowning as if he's about to cry. They were so sure that Jungkook's lips would probably reach the floor by now because of how much it was jutting out because of his endless sulking.

He also never received any call neither a text that he always waited for. Oh, he might have received one text but it was from Hoseok telling him that he would take over in babysitting Minwoo for the rest of the week and Saturdays too. He wasn't that stupid enough to not know that it has something to do with That-Day-That-Must-Not-Be-Remembered. 

It's been weeks. Two weeks to be precise and now it will almost turn three.

The past two weeks were eventful though. Because something happened. Or shall we say someone popped out of nowhere and to say that Jungkook wasn't pleased was an understatement. Damn, he almost committed murder after seeing that person appear in the store during that one afternoon.

But today must be the day that he will change the course of his pathetic excuse of a life. 

And there he stood in front of the Park's residence again like he was weeks ago. And he's probably about to beg on his knees like in those dramas he'd seen where the male lead would act all sad and snotty, courtesy of Taehyung and Jin who were both always squealing like maniacs in that drama they've been obsessing about. Or maybe he should wait for it to rain first and make himself soaking just for dramatic effects and maybe Jimin will accept him because of guilt. He probably would do those if he really already lost it.

But that's clearly stupid and well. . . too desperate. Even though he is those two adjectives, still, he couldn't possibly do that. And he was actually there for a reason.

Taehyung and Jin's old man actually told him that they will have a little vacation for 4 days and 3 nights to this private villa that his friend owned. He had no energy to go since he was still regretting every life choices he made but that was until the Kim brothers told him that they already invited Jimin and Hoseok to come. And it was like his ears perked up like a dog who heard about his owner bringing home a huge bone.

Although he was all sorts of nervous for just thinking that he would see the single father again, he decided to stay subtle this time. Or maybe actually not do anything at all. Yep, that's what he'll do and he had already called all of the deities to ever exist to give him the strength to not show any signs of affection to Jimin throughout the whole trip. 

And this time too, he's determined to succeed. This is for Jimin after all. He doesn't want to make Jimin more uncomfortable than he already did.

The moment the door of the apartment opened, he met Jimin's eyes that immediately widened once the single father met his. He clenched his fists and gulped. Surely, Jimin is still as beautiful and flawless as he had last seen him. And he was questioning how Jimin could possibly appear more striking every time he sees him.