♛Chptr. 12 || ☆☆Tiny Babysitting Duties☆☆♛

That picture on the Top ⬆️ deserved a Major (UwU)
It's not even edited 😍😭
It just proves that JIKOOK is the BABIEST 😂

☆☆Tiny Babysitting Duties☆☆

Almost a week had already passed to the point when Jungkook almost thought that Jimin wouldn't text him again. 

Surprisingly though, he got a surprise text that Saturday morning coming from the said man he's been waiting all his life. Uhm, he meant waiting all that week so let's get that straight.

So there he goes, standing in front of the familiar apartment door after pressing the doorbell. But unlike before, he's more excited rather than nervous. And maybe it's the fact that he will get to see his good-looking and really attractive and cute and squishy-looking friend once again. 

Too many adjectives in one sentence but could you blame him? Those words aren't even enough to describe how whipped Jeon Jungkook is to Park Jimin. But of course, he doesn't know that yet. Or at least he's pretending not to know since well. . . he is definitely not gay. Nah-Uh that he would be attracted to Park Jimin.

Straight guys don't swing that way. Since straight guys are too manly and too ungay.

The door opened and he was expecting Jimin to welcome him but instead, he sees no one in front of him. Did the door open by itself? But how could that even--

Oh.

His face falters and he plastered up a blank face since unfortunately, he looked down and sees who opened the door for him.

Standing there with his yellow pajamas, the three-year-old stares up at him with those innocent-looking eyes, hair still messy and still looking sleepy. Nonetheless, he looks really adorable and squishy but Jungkook wouldn't admit that for sure.

"Appa!" Minwoo calls out and Jimin peaks from the kitchen, surprised that Jungkook was already on their doorstep when he literally just sent that text message to Jungkook exactly 15 minutes ago. Or maybe he forgot the time?

"Please come in, Jungkook-ssi!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen before he directs his eyes to his son. "Minwoo-ya, would you accompany him in the living room for now?" Jimin smiles at his son, his hands still busy with his cooking.

Minwoo nodded his head and told Jungkook to come in politely. Jungkook welcomed himself after taking off his shoes on the corner and followed Minwoo in the living room. 

Minwoo was watching that same cartoon once again but this time, Jungkook noticed that there was no reaction from the kid anymore. He feels guilty since he knew he had something to do with why Minwoo was that way now.

Jimin finished cooking and they ate breakfast together although Jungkook kept on refusing at first, telling the single father that he already ate out of shyness. His stomach's growl betrayed him though so Jimin laughed at him and insisted for him not to worry and just eat.

A little conversation here and there, but mostly it was Jimin asking his son about school stuff and what his kid wants to do or eat later. Typical child and parent conversation but Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable at all since Jimin always tried to include him in the conversation.