♛Chptr. 3 || ☆☆Tiny Store☆☆♛

Update for Tiny Problem because this won ❤️
Sorry if I take too long in updating!
I literally write a chapter for around 4 hours and re-read it for errors for like 20 mins 😂 

☆☆Tiny Store☆☆

Jungkook is finally moving out. He's been wanting this for as long as he can remember, even planned a lot of things if this day will come. He just had this beautiful scene inside his head where he would be all alone in his own house, doing nothing in particular. He just really wanted to be away from his dad.

And now that he finally moves out... he wasn't happy at all.

Ever since he got out of the car, all he had on his face was this grumpy look since he is extremely pissed to the point of no return.  

"Young Sir, I already placed your boxes and things down but as much as I wanted to help you, Mr. Jeon clearly instructed that you are on your own the moment we stepped in your new home." Their butler Jo Woo-Jin or simply Mr. Jo bowed with a smile in respect as he pointed his hands to Jungkook's boxes next to the car.

Jungkook scoffed at that as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, as if this is a fucking home! Why am I in such a place like this? Aren't I supposed to be with my Uncle?" Jungkook was fuming because why the hell would he not? Was his father playing jokes on him?

That place in front of him doesn't even look like a home... it just looks like the typical convenience store you'll see on the streets of Seoul.

Jungkook waited for their butler's response who only offered him a warm smile in return. 

"I hope you'd enjoy your stay here, Young Sir." Mr. Jo replied sincerely, ignoring Jungkook's further questions.

Mr. Jo has been working in Jeon's household ever since Jungkook wasn't even born. He is also Mr. Jeon's great friend and Jungkook wouldn't admit it but he truly respects Mr. Jo. The old man was there with him ever since he was just a toddler. Mr. Jo might've even been there on his childhood more often than his own father and mother could be. 

But Jungkook, of course, as stubborn as he is doesn't really show his care for Mr. Jo although the old man could easily read him. He practically helped to raise Jungkook.

"You didn't answer my question, Mr. Jo! I demand to see this uncle whom I haven't even met once in my life and see how capable he is enough to feed me! I swear to God if he looks like this town's typical old and fatty convenience store owner I will--" Right in the middle of Jungkook's rants, the owner of the convenience store actually arrived finally.

"If this isn't Jo Woo-Jin," A very manly voice interrupted and that caught Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook turned back to see a man in his 40's who is sporting a casual black jacket on top of his blue polo and black slacks. The man is wearing this smile that reached his eyes and Jungkook doesn't know why but the wind swirling and causing this man's hair to sway didn't help in making the latter look like the hottest actor in the whole nation.

 The man is wearing this smile that reached his eyes and Jungkook doesn't know why but the wind swirling and causing this man's hair to sway didn't help in making the latter look like the hottest actor in the whole nation