♛Chptr. 23.1 || ☆☆Tiny Trip (Last Part): "When All Hell Broke Loose"☆☆♛

The Chapter title says it all really (つ﹏⊂)

☆☆Tiny Trip (Last Part): "When All Hell Broke Loose"☆☆

They followed the same routine that afternoon. 

After their breakfast and after Jimin made a complete fool out of himself to Jungkook, he contemplated whether to stay in their room for the rest of the afternoon. But Minwoo said he wanted to play on the beach with his uncles so he had nothing else to do but still come with them. It's not like he doesn't trust Hoseok and the others to babysit Minwoo in his stead if he ever chose to not come. But maybe it's his fatherly instincts that made him want to still go and do the babysitting himself or else he'll just remain restless in his room thinking about his three-year-old.

They came to the beach to play and swim once again, Jennie no longer with them and Jimin might have an idea on why. Maybe she after all realized that her bitch face was no longer needed there.

A pleased smile crawled up on Jimin's face just thinking about it. 

"Appa!" He stared ahead after hearing his son calling him but got startled in his usual seat when he also saw the person who was holding his son's hand and also looking a little uncomfortably at him. When their eyes meet, Jungkook was the first one to look away as if he's on panic.

Minwoo dragged Jungkook all the way to Jimin with an excited smile on his face that tells Jimin that his son was about to ask for something. Then the kid let go of Jungkook's hand and runs towards him, Jungkook following behind.

"Appa, Appa, Appa! Ahjussi said he'll buy me the drink that kid was drinking!" Minwoo jumps on his little feet with an urgent expression, pointing his little finger on a kid who was on the beach drinking some yellow drink with a cute straw.

"No, Minwoo," Jimin told with a sigh, pulling his son's arms on his side softly. "You shouldn't ask Jungkook to buy you things, okay? I'll buy it for you instead." Jimin consoled his three-year-old whose expression immediately faltered and frowned sadly. Jimin felt guilty for declining his son but he really can't let Jungkook buy Minwoo more things than he already did.

"I'm sorry, Appa. . ." Minwoo told sadly, staring down at his feet because he thought that it would be okay with Jimin. He was just happy because Jungkook offered to buy him the cute yellow drink.

"It's okay, Jimin. I offered to buy it for Min anyway so it's no worries, really." Jungkook interrupted and both Minwoo and Jimin looked at him. He scratched the back of his neck from Jimin's attention but he continued after he cleared his throat, patting Minwoo's hair and ruffling it making the kid smile happily.

"But Jungkook," Jimin sighed once again and was about to reject Jungkook's offer once again until he looked down at Minwoo who was eyeing him with those puppy eyes expectantly. He shook his head and glanced back at Jungkook with a faint smile. 

"Fine, but this would be the last time of you buying things for him, alright? You've been feeding him too much and I mean," Jimin smiled at his kid who was already jumpy once again with that eye smile. "I think he's already getting spoiled too much by you." Jimin giggled making Jungkook smile too because of how adorable Jimin and Minwoo looked with the same look on their faces.