♛Chptr. 7 || ☆☆Tiny Mishaps☆☆♛

My apologies for the delay with this Update!

☆☆Tiny Mishaps☆☆

It was a Saturday and Jungkook had been staying at the Kim's residence for a week now. So Taehyung, being the man with a lot of ideas, suggested that they should actually have a lunch out to officially welcome Jungkook to their family.  

Jin rolled his eyes and blurted that it was just one of Taehyung's perfect excuse to pig out in which Taehyung gasped clearly offended. And that's also how those two brothers started arguing once again leaving their father to wonder how in the world did he actually manage to raise those two together. 

Jungkook obviously hated the idea. He's already too exhausted to deal with this family, to be honest. Being in the same room with Jin and Taehyung is already enough to know how one must not deal with these human species. 

Jin snorts too much to the point that Jungkook always needs to put a pillow on his ears just so he could sleep. Taehyung even fucking talks in his sleep and Oh God did Jungkook didn't want to hear those pieces of information. 

'Yoongi~ Yes!~ I'll marry you~' 

'My baby . . . meow meow' 

Jungkook doesn't even understand half of what Taehyung was saying.

So just thinking about sitting in one table together with the whole family (including his uncle who's been lazing out these days making him do everything) for some whole ass hour or so already sucks the life out of him.

But the moment they took their seats inside the said local Chinese restaurant though, the last thing Jungkook expected to see is that mop of blonde soft locks with the most gorgeous-looking eyes he had ever laid his eyes on. 

The smaller is wearing his uniform with an apron over his black slacks as he sports a white dress shirt, a polite smile decorating his soft features as he holds his pen and paper to get their order

The smaller is wearing his uniform with an apron over his black slacks as he sports a white dress shirt, a polite smile decorating his soft features as he holds his pen and paper to get their order. He, of course, remembers Jungkook so they exchanged some casual bows and nods.

And Jungkook was just there appreciating the latter's beauty still awestruck and almost combusting-- What the fuck Jeon Jungkook! Keep your hormones together! Why are you always acting so grossly whenever you see him?!