Part 4

Lili's POV:

We arrived at the restaurant pretty early but I spotted Roberto at the entrance. He told me to go up to the 2nd floor which was a more private dining room with only 2 big long tables there. I started meeting people instantly and they were all very welcoming and kind. I parked the stroller behind our table and left Ella asleep there while I met most of the people I was going to work with. I met Madeline that was going to play Cheryl, she was really kind and sweet. I met Madchen that was going to play my on-screen mother and Lochlyn that was going to play my on-screen father and I felt the show coming together. I met Kj that was going to play Archie Andrews and Camila that was playing Veronica. Roberto told everyone to sit down were was our name tag. I sat next to Cami and we talked for a while until I spotted Cole in the crowd. I started panicking when he came close to us but ended sitting pretty far from me which was great. I started warming up to Cami a lot and as soon as the food came Ella woke up and I stood up to get Ella changed and calmed down.

L- "hey cami I'm just gonna go to the bathroom to change Ella"

C- "ill go with you Lili, you are the only person that I can talk to without it being awkward so far, so ill go and help you change Ella "

L- "thanks Cami"

Cami was really kind and I knew that at least for the next few weeks she was going to be my best friend on set. We headed to the bathroom and Ella was now wide awake and ready to play. I brought her back to our room and sat her on my lap. She stared at another cast member's fries like it was gold, I tried to make her stop but now she wanted one. I would ask but I still don't even know who he is. He noticed and talked to Ella

C- "Do you want one?"

E- (to Lili) "mommy can I have one"

L- " Ella you already had fries today and you already had dinner"

E- "please mommy, it's only today"

L- "okay Ella- Bear"

Ella takes the fry off his hand

L- "what do you say, Ella?"

E- " thank you"

C- "You're welcome Ella"

L- " thank you so much, she is a bit moody today after all the traveling, I don't think we have met..."

C- " Casey Cott, I'm playing Kevin Keller, you are?"

L- "Lili Reinhart playing Betty Cooper"

C- "oh, I think we have a scene together in the first episode"

L- "I haven't read the script yet"

C- "I don't think they have given it out yet, Roberto told me about out scene but I am not sure yet"

L- "cool"

E- " Mommy I don't like this can we go home"

L- "no sweetie"

C- "Ella right? (Ella nods) well, what is your... favorite color?"

I smiled at Casey

E- " Pink"

C- "what is your favorite... animal?"

E- " umm... dog"

C- "Do you have a dog?"

E- "no, my mommy doesn't let me have one. Do you?"

C- " yeah I have 4, come here and ill show you some photos of them."

Ella talked to Casey and then was passed over to Madeline then skeet, then Luke then I lost count. She was at Cole's lap for a bit but I just ignored it. I talked to a bunch of people and was loving the whole cast. I found out Casey was also from Cleveland and actually lived just a few blocks away. I was having a lot of fun but also feeling really tired so I was just hoping that Roberto would talk to us so we could leave. Almost as if he could read my mind he stood up.

R- "I hope you are having fun, but I need to address some important things for tomorrow. You can come at the time you wish but the first ones to arrive will get to pick their trailer first. We ill now give you the first script and we want you to go over it so we can do the table read the day after tomorrow. we are also going to attach to the first page of the script the time of your first fitting. Have fun tomorrow exploring the filming locations and sets. You are dismissed"

We all stood up and left but as I was going out of the door I realized it was raining and my phone was dead so I couldn't call an Uber. I decided to wait a bit while everyone left to see if the rain would calm down. My body tensed as Cole walked over to me.

C-"hi, waiting on your uber?"

L-" no I'm walking home" I answered coldly

C- "Want me to call you an uber"

L- "no thanks" I said strictly

_______________________________________

Please comment ideas💞

Ill post tommorow 2 more parts. 

it is gonna start to get exiting🤗