Part 6

Cole's POV:

During my Uber ride home, I couldn't stop thinking about Lili. She became a teen mom and had to give up acting for her child, she is a really hardworking person and I remember thinking that she was a bit childish back when we met but now she is the opposite of childish. I know I was an asshole to her back then but what really did I do that made her mad to the point of her ignoring me to this point. Shit. I know why. I have to explain myself to her now, I mean it isn't totally my fault but I have to apologize and talk to her. I got home and changed and headed on my car to set. I had to talk to her today even though it wasn't something that I wanted to do. As I talked to Roberto about my trailer and got the keys he told me to tell Lili and Casey to meet him in the food trailer at 2 pm. I looked for Lili's trailer, it was time I talked to her about it, I knocked and she opened it up right away.

C-"Hi"

L- "Hi?"

I stared at her for too long. Gosh, she was beautiful.

L- "do you need anything?"

C- "I needed to tell you that... umm... well you have to meet Roberto at 2 in the food trailer"

L- "thanks"

C- "oh also can you text Casey about that, he also has to go, I just haven't really talked to him yet "

L- "Sure. Anything else?"

Yes, I am so fucking sorry for what happened all those years ago. Can we talk about it? Also, you are fucking beautiful and I just want to kiss you right now.

C- "no, that was it, see you around"

I went back to my trailer and re-read my script until it was time for my fitting. I didn't really see Lili around for the rest of the day I just heard her and cami goofing around and singing outside the trailers.  

 Lili's POV:

I had a very awkward conversation with Cole this morning, with him staring way too much to the point that I was uncomfortable. But then I had my fitting and after that, I watched Disney shows with Cami and we broke out singing and dancing around set a couple of times, with Ella of course. Then we did a Livestream when Ella was napping, only my family and friends followed me so we talked a lot about how cool the trailers were and how the food trailer was the biggest trailer we had ever seen. I also got my car that Roberto gave me for filming. It was nothing big, it was a very small 5 passenger car that could barely fit the stroller in the trunk., but it worked for me and Ella. AS we were heading home on Our new car I started talking to Ella about our day.

L- "did you have fun today Ella-bear?"

E-"Yes, Aunt Cami is so funny, I liked dancing around with you and her, she is really crazy"

L- "Yeah, that was fun. Did you like staying with Casey while I was doing my fitting?"

E-"Yeah, he took me out to see the places you are filming in. I saw Betty's house and is really cool, I also saw the gym and the school it was really fun. I also met some new people Mom, Ross, and Andrew. Ross is an actor like you and Andrew is part of the... I don't remember the name but he showed me his cameras and stuff and it was really fun. "

L- "you mean the Crew"

E- "Yeah, the crew"

L- "Sounds like you had fun baby"

E-" I did mom"

I parked and we headed home. I unpacked some more, then made dinner, gave Ella a bath, put her to bed, got a bag packed with her clothes for tomorrow and finally got some much-deserved sleep. Tomorrow we had to be at 6:30 on set and Ella still was pretty jet-lagged so it would be hard for her to wake up. As predicted she screamed the moment I woke her up and I decided she could go in her pj's and then I would change her later. She fell asleep on her car seat and I decided against waking her up so I left her at my trailer in her bed while I was at the table read. I left my baby monitor with one of the girls of the makeup team, Heather. She is really kind and so I told her that if she saw Ella up then she could go there and take her out of her crib and turn the TV on and then just go check on her every other hour. I was at the table read for the pilot until 1:30 and then had to be back at 3, me, Mads and Cami decided to order a pizza rather than eating the food that was served at the food trailer. we ate at my trailer and I changed Ella and played a bit with her and let her eat some pizza.

C- "so, any tea to spill girls?"

M- "well I heard Lili knew Cole before Riverdale..."

C-"spill Lils"

L- "oh it was nothing I was good friends with Dylan since we were co-stars when we were like 8 in a small show, and I hang out with them quite a lot until I was like 17."

C- "So nothing happened between you two?"

L- "I mean we probably kissed during truth or dare once but nothing more than childish games."

C- "okay, you will spill the real tea of that story later cause I'm sure it wasn't just that, I feel like you two dated at some point."

L- "nooo, we never dated"

C- "okay Mads you are up. I heard that you and Travis have been hanging out quite a lot lately"

M- "oh we are just friends"

C- "sure, what about we watch something instead of just denying that we have feelings for people we obviously have"

L- "Well I have been loving friends"

C- "Never watched it"

M- "neither did I"

L- "Omg, we are going to watch it now, you are gonna love it "

We watched a couple of episodes and played with Ella on the couch. As we were leaving the trailer I gave Ella a bottle and put her back to bed and when to tell Heather that she was sleeping.

_________________________________________

Comment Ideas, what do you want to see next? 

Thank you for 120 reads it means so much to me💞

I will try and update tomorrow

Its gonna start getting exiting 😁