Part 11

Cole's Pov:

Lili looked super tired, the bags under her eyes were unimaginably dark and she dragged her feet as she walked. I picked Ella up from her and took her to the car and before I even put Ella in her car seat, Lili fell asleep with her head on her window. The car ride was silent as both girls were deeply asleep. Today shooting ended very late for almost everyone so tomorrow it was only starting after lunch, so I could sleep in until midday which was a blessing. I decided to take them to my apartment cause Lili was in a deep sleep and so was Ella. I only had one bed and a couch on my apartment and I really didn't want to sleep on the couch so I figured we could share. I took Ella up first and then I carried Lili into my apartment, laying her on my bed. She was wearing a formal back dress and a cardigan on top with Adidas on her feet. She could not sleep in that so I changed her to the Levis t-shirt I was wearing and the underwear she had under. Surprisingly she did not wake up so I tucked her in at the opposite side of me. I had a king-sized bed so I knew there would be enough space for it not to be too awkward. I took Ella's shoes and played her in the middle of the bed, so she would not fall out and layed down opposite to Lili. Wow. Watching her sleep made my feelings shoot up and I knew we both needed each other in our lives. I fell asleep dreaming of our future together.

Lili's POV:

I looked around trying to find Ella sleeping next to Cole. I looked at my phone that was on the nightstand and it was already 11am. Shoot I was going to be late to set and today was going to be the football and cheerleading scenes. I woke Ella up and changed her quietly, praying for Cole not to wake up. I wanted to leave but I felt bad for Cole so I decided to wake him up.

L-"Cole"

He instantly woke up looking at me confused

L-"I'm gonna head to set, my first scene was at 9 today"

C-"yeah, forgot to tell you that filming was postponed till after lunch break today. Yesterday most scenes only were shot at night so they gave the morning off since we are kinda ahead in filming schedules."

L-"cool, ill head to my place, see you later and thank you for picking us up and stuff."

I felt really awkward and left with Ella in my apartment. I really needed to tell Ella about Cole being her dad, I felt selfish in keeping that information from both of them. I ate lunch and headed to set, I went directly into makeup cause I had a scene with cami right away. I told Cami everything about Cole right before we started filming. Today was the day that had more people in the scenes cause we were only doing vixens and bulldogs and tonight we filmed the football game. Ella was with Casey the whole afternoon cause he only had one scene today. Filming went pretty well but only ended at about 3:30 am which was really annoying cause when I got Ella back she was already sleeping. I missed putting her to sleep when I filmed until later. I really wanted to be able to spend more time with her and it was going to be really hard cause I had 3 whole days of press next week that I was decently not looking forward to. I picked her up from Casey and headed home, Cami was going to meet me and sleepover today cause she was seriously awesome. We laughed the most random things ever, we fell asleep and woke up with our alarms at 6 am and headed to set with less than two hours of sleep. Although I was only filming later, Roberto needed us all there at 6:20 to talk about Comic-Con that was in a few months. We still didn't know if the show was going to continue or not but we were almost sure it was. In the next week, I didn't speak a word to Cole, except in the scenes and didn't really see him much around hence his scenes were mostly at nighttime when I was already sleeping. We finished filming the Pilot on the 1st of April and had a wrap party, after the party I took Cami to the airport cause she was going back home for 2 months until we had to go back to set cause we were going to have a few sessions on what was coming next so that we knew what to tease at comic-con San Diego. When I was going back home I realized I was locked out and my spare key was at Cami's and the other one was at my trailer. Ella was very sleepy and I really needed to put her down for the night. I considered calling Casey but he had told me his girlfriend was going to be here for a few days and the only other person I could ask was Cole. 

Cole's POV:

I had not talked to Lili in for weeks so I am surprised when she calls me.

(Over the call)

L-"hi Cole, we haven't talked in a while"

C-"hi, yeah I haven't seen you in like forever"

L-"Yeah, it even seems like we don't work in the same place"

she awkwardly laughed and I just wanted to end this small talk.

C- "why did you call"

L- "Well my forgetful ass forgot the keys inside my apartment and the spare key is in my trailer and-"

C- "yeah you can stay over, but I don't really have any furniture besides the couch and one bed so..."

L- "Ill sleep on the couch with Ella, no problem."

____________________________________________

Comment ideas, please💞

this is so short I'm sorry 😕

I'm sorry for any mistakes, I kinda rushed this 

ill try and update this weekend but still don't know