Part 20

(So... let's just ignore the ending of the last part and pretend that it ended like this :) )

Cole's POV:

 Lili woke up about an hour into her sleep and she seemed really nervous.

L-"Cole?"

C-"Yes?"

L-"I have to talk to you about something kinda wired"

C-"which is..."

L-"Us."

Lili went on about her feelings and about how she really liked me and wished she could just date me.

C-"Well, if we both are on the same page here, why not give it a shot?"

L-"We can't Cole."

C-"Yes. We can. We have had these feelings for months now and we have both tried to push them away but they come back even stronger. That is not just a crush, it is something much much bigger. I am sure we could work it out and make it a forever thing."

L-"Well what about the show Cole? if we break up, we will still need to kiss each other and we can't just stop seeing each other."

C-"We are professionals Lili. We are going to kiss people we hate all the time, it's our job. But we could make it so that we kissed each other, without it being slightly uncomfortable."

L-"Well, you are right-"

I kissed her and immediately, all my concerns about this not working were brushed violently to the side by this much stronger feeling. I pulled away slowly and she leaned her forehead on mine for a second before giving me a hug.

L-"We can work this out."

C-"For sure"

L-"But let's keep it just to us ok, no castmates, no internet and especially... no Ella."

C-"Whatever you want."

I kissed her again and pulled her into my lap. All my blood rushed to the one place I did not want it to and all these months of waiting for her were finally over. I pulled her hoodie over her head and she pulled in for another kiss. She suddenly pulled away.

L-"Ella is right here so-"

C-"Take her to her bedroom"

I grabbed her and ran to the other room where I put her down on top of her sheets. I could not forget to take her back to my room, in the end, she is a pretty smart kid. Hours later, I was having this crazy feeling of things getting into place. I was watching my two amazing girls sleep beside but this time, it was different, I felt like we were an actual family. I stayed up, dreaming of where we would be in a couple of years. Ella growing up and eventually, in a long time, we could give her a sibling and have another little brat running around the house. This made me come to a realization, I had to ask Lili to get on birth control cause a baby in the near future would be horrible for both of us, and I think I can say we are pretty fertile.

Lili's POV:

In the morning, we woke up really early and went to a drive-through coffee shop that is open 24 hours. We stayed in the car a little bit cause Ella was still asleep and later headed into my trailer. Every time we had to talk or just hang out together it was in my trailer. I kept things pretty organized whereas Cole had pizza boxes piled for weeks in his. The guys tend to hang out in Cole's overnight when he doesn't have Ella and he doesn't really care about cleaning that a lot. My trailer was more full, seen as it had a crib for Ella and a lot of her toys just around the place. There was also my filming stroller which was a very useful invention of mine. We sat down on the couch and put Ella down.

C-"Hey, you look sad"

L-"I'm just very very tired and my brain is not functioning properly."

C-"Well, glad we got some coffee then. Cause in 20 minutes we have to be at the table read and today is a long one."

L-"Uhh... how long is our lunch break?"

C-"1 hour and 45 minutes"

L-"Well, I can eat in 15 minutes and get an hour and a half long nap."

C-"That makes two of us"

I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed. We sat there in silence just admiring the presence of each other. I looked like a mess today, I was wearing one of Cole's sweatshirts and some sweatpants and had no makeup on. Oh and I almost forgot about the bags under my eyes that represented the 5 hours of sleep I had in the last 3 days. I closed my eyes and woke up with a kiss on my forehead, it was the best waking up like this. We strapped Ella into her stroller and dropped her off at the hair and makeup trailer cause even though he did not work today, Terry came to watch Ella and we are eternally thankful for him.

L-"Good morning Terry"

T-"Ohh... you got like 2 hours of sleep tonight. Is Ella still sick?"

L-"Getting better, she is still barely eating but we fed her some stuff last night."

T-"WE? ...  Cole?... what did you do with my babies?"

He laughed and Cole looked confused.

C-"It was me, I fed Ella, Lili was at home watching Netflix."

L-"Well-"

C-"Excuses?"

T-"Guys enough flirting. You have to be at the table read in two minutes and you will only make it if you run."

I knew he was joking and even though he had made a lot of jokes like this in the past, this one hit me differently. 

L-"Shit."

I said it under my breath, I was getting better at swearing but I was still improving I guess.

I ran for about 5 seconds and Cole walked behind me. I stopped and he came up to me and held my hand. It was stuff like this that I had been missing my whole life, and I m glad I didn't say no to going up to his hotel room back then, that night made my life so special in so many ways.

We arrived a few minutes late but thankfully Roberto was stuck in traffic. 

_________________________________

So... stuff is happening

Comment more ideas on what to see.

I am going to post the next part tomorrow