Part 15

Cole's POV:

I was arriving at Lili's house to pick Ella up, I was still waiting on my answer for her to come up with me to New York to see Dylan. But I mean no pressure, it was only 3 days ago. Oh, shit does that mean that she doesn't want to go? Lili is always the first to confirm anything, from cast parties to casual lunch dates with Casey. I knocked on the door and was greeted by super messy and in her PJs at 3 pm Lili. She looked hot though, even though she looked like she had just woken up from a year-long nap.

C-"Hi Lili, Everything okay?"

She noticed I was clearly talking about her and not Ella.

L-"Yes, I was just about to go get ready. Ella stayed up ALL night because of a nightmare and I wasn't able to calm her down. Maybe she will listen to you instead. Anyways I got an answer for that New York trip you invited me to."

C-"So..."

I had no idea what to expect

L-"Well, I can't really go. I have family coming. But, since it is only like 3 days, I think you should take Ella with you."

C-"Ummm... I don't know if I can cause even though I made drastic improvements, I have been in this parenting thing for a few weeks "

L-"It's still hard for me to take her through the airport but as long as you take snacks and your phone you will be fine."

C-"Well okay. Are sure you will be fine without her."

L-"It is 3 days, I think I can handle it."

C-"Well, we will see."

L-"Anyways, I was just about to hop into the shower and get dressed. You can wake up Ella... my advice though is for your own sake, don't. She is a monster today."

C-"Okay"

I sat on her couch and she left the small living room. Her house was really small and Lili deserved something better than a 1 bedroom apartment. I heard the shower go on and I had to control myself from standing up and going inside the shower right away. CONTROL YOURSELF COLE! Oh shit, I am horrible at that, and if her sisters are coming home on Monday then I am going to have to work on not showing any signs of liking her cause her sisters can notice. The shower was on for about another 30 minutes. How could girls take so long to shower? I was overthinking the trip to Nw York so much that I did not notice her coming in.

L-"Hey Cole, I wanted to ask you something."

My heart jumped in excitement at her words. Was she also feeling something for me? She was with only her pink towel over her body and I really had to control myself from looking at her body for too long.

C-"Sh... sh... sure go-ahead "

L-"You know, after that night, why didn't you call?"

I was kinda confused at her words.

C-"What are you saying, I gave you my number, you were supposed to call ME. I did not have your number."

L-"Umm... does a note on a tissue ring any bells?"

C-"No. I have no idea what you are talking about."

L-"Well, before I left I wrote a note on a tissue with my number and left it on top of your nightstand."

C-"I did not see it for sure. I would have 100% called you if I had your number."

L-"There was barely any chance that you did not see it. I carefully placed it so that when you woke up, you could see it. Was there like a cleaning lady or someone in your room that morning?"

I was recalling what happened that morning. That morning was a very vague memory, unlike the night before. I remember I was woken up by Dylan really early and he said something about being disappointed in me or something but I was just completely ignoring him as usual.

C-"Well this can be kinda farfetched but it could have been Dylan. I woke up with him talking and then fell back asleep before I had to leave for the flight. Maybe he touched that paper."

L-"Ask him when you are there, he could have been mad at you cause he was always kinda overprotective of me."

C-"Sure. Why didn't YOU call though? You had the number for sure."

L-"I'm sorry, I was a PREGNANT 17-year old that lived across the country form the dad, I think I may have an excuse."

She started yawning as she was speaking and the bags under her eyes weren't lying about the amount of sleep she had gotten last night.

C-"Well I will leave my arguments for later. You need to get dressed and sleep."

L-"Well I have to pick my sister up at 7 pm, can you put an alarm on my phone?"

C-"Yeah. What is the password?"

L-"the year Ella was born. I guess you know that."

She left into the room she shared with Ella and I put the alarm she asked. I wasn't able to control myself from looking at other stuff on her phone. She had a bunch of pictures of Ella, her family, and Cami. I looked at her texts but she barely texted anyone, only Cami her mom her sisters. Well, I guess Cami is the only one that could have anything about me. I scrolled up fast thinking I had reached like a few weeks ago, trying not to over-read.

(Messages with Cami)

L-"HE LOOKS SOOO HOT."

C-"girl you have to start talking to him more. Where did you see him?"

L-"He cam to pick up Ella a few minutes ago. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants and woah he looked hot."

I looked at the date of this text and it was from two days ago in the morning. Well, she talks a shit ton to Cami I guess. I am for sure gonna wear that outfit more times.

L-"COLE"

Even though it was from the other room, it startled me and I cleaned up all the evidence of my stalking and headed to her room.

C-"Is everything okay?"

L-"Can you come here and cuddle with me? I usually cuddle Ella but I dont want to wake up the beast."

C-"Okay."

__________________________________________

Comment ideasss

I feel like it is starting to be kinda repetitive so pls help me out

I will start to upload like 3 times a week

I think that this will have around 30 parts