Part 10

Cole's POV:

Lili barged in and sat on the couch. It wasn't normal to see her barge into someone's apartment like that, I mean except Cami's. I was extremely angry at her for keeping my daughters life from me until now but her just entering my apartment without my permission just made me explode.

C-"what do you want from me?"

L-"To talk"

C-"about?"

L- "Ella of course, what are you going to do? I mean do you want to be in her life"

This was not the best moment to ask. I was really mad and I wasn't thinking clearly

C-"well if you really want to know... I am going to court for custody."

L-"What? (she started to cry softly) .... I mean we can arrange the custody without going to court. I can have her Monday, Wednesday and- "

C-"full custody"

My heart broke at her face. She looked at me like I had been stabbed her best friend in front of me. She threw herself on her knees and sobbed for a few minutes. I felt really really bad for her, I had not been fair but anger spoke before me. She then stood up and rushed out of the apartment without another word. Suddenly I realized how my feelings for her were gone, when she was in here I felt nothing but anger, not a slight bit of feelings. I went to my bedroom to try and get some sleep but ended up just staring at the ceiling regretting everything I had done today. At 8 am the alarm rang and I was still awake. I got ready and headed to set and Lili's parking lot was empty which scared me a bit, I was rushed into makeup because the scenes were running early. As I was rushed right into filming and filmed more scenes than I was expecting.

C-"what is happening? Why are we using most of my scenes today?"

R- "oh, Lili called in sick, today we were filming Bulldogs and cheerleader scenes but she is a big part of it so we changed them to after tomorrow and are doing more individual scenes today and tomorrow, the days when Lili is out."

C-"Lili isn't coming tomorrow either? What did she say she had."

R-"family problems, someone passed away in her family and she has to go back home to the funeral"

C- "okay"

I didn't really want to believe that someone died after yesterday's conversation but I felt that I needed to talk to Lili, and apologize for what I did. As soon as I left set I drove over to Lili's and as soon as I knocked on the door she answered wearing comfy clothes and makeup.

L-"if you came here to steal my daughter then go for it, I have nothing besides her so shoot me in the head while taking her please."

C- "I am so sorry Lili, I should have thought better before telling you. I won't ask for full custody, that was just anger speaking."

L- "thank you so much. I have to go to the airport now."

C-"ill take you."

L- "I am sorry to break it to you but driving me around does not make me forget your actions. Besides I don't think it a great idea, ill just call an Uber."

C-"I know. But we could talk a bit more in the drive. Please, let me take you there. "

L-"okay. But you take my car, it has her car seat."

I sighed, giving up and we went into the car in silence. Ella was at the end of her np so she would wake up any second.

C-"what happened? Why are you flying home?"