Part 29

Cole's POV:
I was pissed, very pissed. Walking in and looking at her, cuddling with him, their heads touching it was too much. She lied to me, about him and then goes and watches Star Wars with him. Of all the movies she had to pick the ones I make her watch with ME? I drove off. I didn't know where I was going I just knew I was going away, far away. I went into the airport and bought two tickets. The flight was not until 7 am and so I checked into the closest hotel. I did not close my eyes for a minute that night, I just wanted to go back there and punch his face but what if I walk in on them? What if they start dating? What if she gets pregnant or something? I tried to brush these thoughts away but nothing worked. Then I looked at Ella, peacefully sleeping in the bed, not knowing what was going on. She was the young version of Lili. She looked so much like her mom, she was beautiful. It was like having a young Lili walking around with me. Before I knew it, she was awake and our day was about to start.

E-"where am I?"

C-"you are in a hotel room?"

E-"where is mom?"

C-"at home. I think."

E-"what is going on?"

C-"we are getting on an airplane in about 3 hours that will take us on a holiday."

E-"cool. Is mom coming?"

C-"no, she has... work stuff."

E-"okay. Where are we going?"

C-"we are going to New York. Dad needs to see uncle Dylan."

E-" he was here yesterday."

C-"5 days ago actually, but something came up and I need to talk to him."

E-"cool. "

We ate breakfast slowly and headed to the airport. I ended up not taking the stroller so I only checked in her car seat. We had two carry on's, my backpack and the suitcase. Security was actually pretty easy, and Ella ran around for a while before we boarded the plane. I called Dylan and told him I was coming and the only thing missing was the flight ahead. She had no toys to play with and it was morning time which meant no naps either. Last time I flew with Ella, Lili made these like small gift bags for the people sitting around us, since Ella was quite the noisemaker so today I got some chocolates and 20 dollar bill for anyone that Ella played with or annoyed. Ella was fine on the flight. She walked around a ton and played peek a boo with the lady behind us. I finally got her to watch a movie after a couple of hours so I ended up working a bit. In the end, I told Ella to give the presents to the lady behind us and the one in front.

E-"I'm sorry if I was noisy. I have a present my dad said to give to you."

LB-"oh, I can't take this, and you weren't loud, you were fun."

C-"please take it, and thank you for helping me out, flying alone is always hard and you kept her busy for almost half an hour."

I left the plane with Ella on my arms, she had fallen asleep right when we were waiting to leave the plane. I was exhausted, I had not slept anything for two whole nights plus, I had Ella draining all my energy. I got an uber to Dylan's place.

D-"so, what is it this time? Is she pregnant again? Cause I told you that if you kept-"

C-"No. I'm gonna sleep for a bit, then I'll talk to you. Just watch Ella for a minute."

I fell asleep and only woke up at 1 am.

C-"Dylan?"

D-"hey, you slept for a solid forever."

C-"shut up. I need to talk to you about her."

So I told him everything in extreme detail. I even told him they were using Ella's favorite blanket, one that has the paw patrol characters on it.

D-"so basically, she cheated on you."

C-"I mean, not really. They didn't really do anything I think."

D-"you have to talk to her. She has no idea where you are and even if you two don't work out, which I highly doubt, you share a child, and you would die if she ran away with Ella so don't make her go through that."

C-"ill call her when I get things figured out in my brain."

D-"okay. But please call her, from what I saw back at your place, she loves you and I'm sure she wouldn't do something like that without a reason."

I didn't call her at all. I was just too busy doing nothing and was too much of a coward to do that. I just ranted about how much I hated Sam and how I was going to punch him in the face as soon as I saw him again. I don't know how long I was there, but the sun was starting to rise.

D-"oh by the way Cole, Lili is on her way here, to talk to you."

C-"I'm not talking to her."

D-"well, that is no longer my business. I will take care of Ella while you two talk."

I went into my bedroom and turned on my old PlayStation. I played a bunch of car games to distract myself from reality. I used to do that a lot when I was a kid. I would be annoyed that I couldn't do normal stuff like playing basketball outside cause they didn't me to get hurt cause I was famous. So instead I would close myself in my room for hours and play videogames, it made me feel normal. Ella walked in and watched me play.

E-"you drive very badly dad. The car is all destroyed."

C-"never was my strength Ella bear. Hey, I found something you might like."

E-"what?"

C-"it's right there, a box of my toys when I was a bit older than you. You can play all you want with them."

She looked inside the box in disgust.

E-"these are boy toys dad. They aren't any fun."

C-"yes they are Ella, look at this one, it opens the doors like wings and shoots balls out the front and, if you..."

I played with her for hours, she started to like her boy toys more. By the end, she was full-on playing with an Imaginext set for Batman, which I must have barely touched, and she was loving it.

E-"boy toys are fun dad!"

C-"yeah they are, I have a lot more of them somewhere, I'll look for them so you can play."

Then, she dropped the big question.

E-"when are we going back home dad?"

C-"don't worry Ella, we'll go when we want."

E-"and mommy? Is she waiting for us?"

C-" she might come by but I'm not sure. Just play for a bit so dad can rest."

Little did we know that she was right at the door.

__________________
This part was all in Cole's POV. The next one/last one is all in Lili's POV.

Posting the next book soon.

Just made the cover and I think it's pretty cool. Can't wait for you guys to see it.

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!