Part 16

Wow... This has been the happiest I have been in a very long time. I had my precious amazing daughter sleeping and her, this amazing woman that was way more than a crush. I felt like I was the happiest person in the world and I would not mind staying like this forever. I woke up with the alarm I had put earlier for him, this had been for sure the best nap ever.

C-"Hey, Lili... Umm... it is time to pick up your sisters"

L-"Uhhh... I don't want to."

C-"Well, I can get Ella dressed so you can sleep a few more minutes."

L-"You are amazing"

Cole woke Ella up and got her dressed.

E-"Dad?"

C-"Yes baby?"

E-"Why did you sleep with mommy?"

C-"Well... Mommy needed cuddles and you were asleep."

E-"Okay."

C-(Now to Lili)"Hey... Lili wake up"

L-"Again seriously what do you want?"

C-"Well, Your sister has already called you about 10 minutes ago and the drive is still a solid 30-minute trip so unless you want her to wait forever I guess you should leave."

L-"Uhh.. but I just want to sleep"

C-"Well... you won... I will drive you there so you can sleep for a bit longer."

L-"Really?"

C-"Yeah"

L-"Wow Cole. To think that like a few months ago I hated you is insane"

We both started laughing and left for my car. Lili fell asleep on the first minute of the car ride. Wow, she must be very very tired. We got to the airport and this time, Lili was very excited and just a tad bit sleepy. I took Ella out and as she was sleeping I held her in my arms as we walked in. Her sisters were already in the door waiting for Lili. As soon as Lili spotted them in the crowd she ran to them. I walked slowly behind her, knowing that I had to leave them alone for a bit. As soon as I was standing beside Lili her sisters noticed and did not wait to ask.

T-"Umm... Lili? Why is black hair Dylan holding your baby?"

L-"Oh it is Cole, Dylan's twin."

T-"Why is he holding Ella and why did you come together?"

L-"Long story"

They talked a bit more and then we left. I drove back to Lili's apartment and draped them off and I headed home with Ella. I walked in with Ella still asleep, gosh she was not going to sleep for a second tonight. I turned the tv on and ordered a bunch of pizza cause as tonight Ella was going to be awake, we can make a party out of it. I invited cami, ross, KJ, mads and Casey over for a few hours tonight. I love how easy it is to make plans now cause we all have nothing to do and we live a few minutes away from each other. They arrived before the pizza and we talked while we ate and as soon as Ella woke up, we turned on the tv and had the ultimate game night in my PS4. I won almost every game and after the first game, mads and cami abandoned us and went to play with Ella. As soon as the last person left, I looked back at Ella that was jumping on the couch. It was already 3 am and she had chocolate ice cream all over her face. I ran around with her and took her to the apartment garage so she could run around even more. We ended up falling asleep at almost 5 am on the couch watching frozen. I woke up at 9 am with a knock in the door, I was praying for Lili to be on the other side and for once I was right.

L-"Hey, I think you caught my disease of sleep"

I laughed

C-"Ella passed it to me"

She came in and saw Ella crashed on the couch with pizza boxes and ice cream pints all around the floor.

L-"that was all Ella? No wonder you guys stayed up all night."

C-"No, No... I invited some people over and did not clean up yet."

She was curious and jealous at the same time and I just wanted to kiss her concern away.

C-"Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I am picking up Ella from yours at around 6 am tomorrow. The shoot is kinda far away and I told the team I would be there at 7:30. You can come anytime you want, before 11 of course. I am taking her for lunch after and only leaving her at yours around 2. If you want to come with us for lunch you are more than welcome to.

L-"Okay"

I could see that she was partially hurt because I had not invited her yesterday. She came inside and picked Ella up from the couch and left without another word.

Lili's POV:

I had this horrible feeling inside me, a feeling of almost betrayal and I don't know how to explain it. I felt that something happened yesterday with Cole, in the same house as my daughter. I knew he had the right to but somehow I had started to feel like he liked me yesterday and I could not fit words into what I felt for him. I wanted to go back into his apartment and slap him in the face but that was just my period speaking. I was over-emotional and I just wanted him all to myself. I got distracted by shopping with my sisters and only thought of him again when he knocked on the door at 6 am. I wanted to avoid him and so I just opened the door and handed Ella without a word. I did not want to drive an hour to see him today and I had other plans with my sisters to show them around the neighborhood.

Cole's POV:

Every time they changed Ella's outfit I would look back, hoping that I would see the girl of my dreams standing there but nothing. I texted her asking what time she was coming but she saw it and did not answer. I was feeling really bad for her. I called her but she did not pick up. I decided on swinging by her apartment before lunch and checking on her.

C-"Hey are you okay? You didn't come."

L-"Yeah just got really busy you know."

C-"Want to grab lunch?"

L-"Umm... not really but thanks."

I put my foot on the door to not allow her to close it on me, much like she had done so many times to me.

C-"hey Tess can you watch Ella for a bit for me to talk to Lili in private?"

T-"Sure"

I walked to her bedroom, dragging her in with me.

L-"What?"

C-"I should be asking YOU that. Why are you like this, was it that I did not invite you to game night?"

L-"Maybe."

C-"You have nothing to worry about, I will invite you to the next one. Was that it."

L-"No actually..."

C-"What?"

L-"Nothing, that was it."

C-"Spit it out, Lili"

L-"Well, did anything happen, you know, yesterday?"

C-"NOOOO... it was only me Casey KJ mads cami and ross. Nothing to worry about. I would never do that to you-"

Holy fuck this was going good and I messed it again.

 I felt her lips on mine and my body turned to total mush.

______________________________________

Comment ideas and suggestions.

I'm gonna double post today

I know it is getting super boring but I need some small ideas to keep this interesting so pls help me out, guys. I promise i will give a shout out to whoever gives ideas and suggestions.