Part 24

Lili's POV:
Time had never passed as slow as it was now. I needed to go through19 days of work before going on holiday with Cole. Besides, Vancouver winter is not the most pleasant weather. When you thought it could not get any colder, the temperature dropped even more. It had snowed during thanksgiving and today was the first day of work with snow.

L-"Ella come on, mommy needs to be in the makeup trailer"

She was taking forever to have lunch and I needed to have my makeup done now.

E-"Mom but I am not hungry"

L-"Ella! Do I need to call Roberto in to tell you how you have to eat fast on set?"

E-"no mommy."

She ate all her food right away. She loved Roberto but sometimes he got really mad at her for me being late.

C-"hey love, don't you have to be at makeup"

L-"thank god cole! I was looking for you. Can you keep Ella while I film?"

C-"sure. I was heading home, meet you there?"

L-"yeah."

I hated when cole had the day or the afternoon off cause I needed his emotional support for filming. I know it is selfish but I need him close so that when I finish I can have a warm hug and a kiss. I filmed until 10 pm which meant I probably wouldn't get to see Ella until tomorrow. I went to Cole's apartment since I practically already lived there. I was greeted with pure silence. I looked into Ella's room and she was dead asleep. I hadn't eaten dinner so I decided to go to the kitchen to grab a bite. I felt his arms snake around my waist, making me feel complete.
C-"hey love. Took way longer than I wanted. Who was the ass that messed up the takes, I am seriously gonna kill him."

L-"actually babe, it was more of a group messing up. Cami and KJ laughed the most but I threw in the jokes most of the time. Today is getting in the blooper reel for sure.

C-"come to bed love, I was missing you and I am tired."

L-"okay. At what time are you leaving tomorrow?"

C-" 8:15 am, you have to be there at 8:45 and I have to be there at 8:30. Waking up at 7:45, alarm already set. Ella's clothes are already set up on top of her dresser."

L-"wow.  You are seriously amazing"

C-"now come to bed please"

L-"okay."

Days passed and Cole and I slept together every day. Either in my place or at his, we decided we spent too much time apart anyways so night time was to be together. People on set were kinda suspicious but most people just didn't really care. It was 4 days until my trip with Cole and I was really excited.

E-"mommy look I built a snowman with uncle Casey."

L-"cool, do you have a name?"

E-"of course, his name is Olaf."

L-"wow. That is really creative Ella. It's almost time for lunch and daddy is filming a scene, wanna come and watch with me?"

We headed down to the construction set. Ella immediately spotted Cole and forgot cameras were rolling.

E-"dad! Dad!"

She runs to him and hugged him. She ruined the take but I'm pretty sure no one cared.

C-"sorry guys!"

Cameraperson-"no problem, lighting was wrong anyways"

E-"dad, you won't believe what I did today!"

C-"umm... went to the park?"

E-"no. I built a snowman! With uncle Casey! And his name is Olaf!"

C-"wow Ella that is really cool. Now I have to work so just go with mommy to eat and I'll catch you later."

E-"okay dada"

That day was exhausting. I had to film all the way until 3 am but thankfully Cole was there to comfort me. We were filming a bunch of scenes together which was cool but meant Ella had to sleep in the cast tent which wasn't the best.

Cole's POV:
Finally the day we left for Hawaii was here and I was really excited to go somewhere with Lili to relax for a bit.
Security was a breeze with no Ella and we got to our gate 20minutes early.

C-"I bet Cami is gonna dress Ella up like a doll."

Suddenly, her face went sad and she seemed off.

C-"hey Lil, what's wrong?"

L-"it's just the longest I have been from Ella is 3days and I'm gonna miss her so much."

C-"me too baby but we need this, you need to relax and not think about her for a bit. I am sure Cami is gonna take amazing care of her."

L-"Yeah, you're right."

Our gate was called and we boarded. Lili looked exhausted since she had stayed later than me packing. We took off and she was making the biggest effort to stay awake.

C-"Lili, just sleep for a bit you look really tired. You can lay on my shoulder."

L-"I don't really sleep on planes. It makes me feel not safe or something."

C-"well I am here so you are 100% safe, come here."

She fell asleep on my arms and I decided to whisper to her like she sometimes did to me.

C-"you know what, I love you, so much. I just am a total wimp and I am afraid it's too early but I love you."

I looked at her hair and rubbed circles on her back. She was asleep this time but I had to make sure she was awake the next I love you.

L-" I love you more, and it's not too early."

I froze in shock. She heard it.

________________________
So comment ideas please! I really need feedback.
I am so unmotivated to write it's not even a joke.
I'm gonna try and update every day for the next week or so (yeah let's see how long it lasts)
This au is gonna have like 30 parts! I'm gonna do a sequel though so stay tuned for that.