FLASHBACK PART 2

L-"oh, I know what I want to watch."

He laughed. I put Disney channel on and laughed as their faces appeared on the TV.

C-"No way"

He tried to steal the remote and I ran around the room, always eying the TV.

L-"Wow. You guys were babies and that was like two years ago."

He was still trying to fight for the remote and I jumped onto the bed. I had taken my heals off and was running all around.

L-"I think you looked better with short hair."

He completely ignored me and as I was about to jump on the bed to run from him, he piked me up bridal style and took the remote off my hand. Before he put me down he turned the TV off.

C-"Well, the TV didn't work. Want to play a game?"

L-"What game?"

C-"Well, what about we play a game that we usually play in college. It's like this: you have to answer a yes or no question. If you don't want to, then you have to take a piece of clothing out. Not counting shoes or socks."

L-"okay. I start... Are you single?"

C-"Yes. My turn! Did anything ever happen between you and Dylan?"

L-"No. He is like my brother... umm... are you going to cut your hair?"

He laughed because even though things were getting more intense I really wanted his hair short.

C-"Yes. One day. Do you feel the same brother thing you do with Dylan with me?"

Yeah, he wanted to know if we could ever do anything. Well technically, if I considered Dylan my brother and Cole is his twin then he was also my brother. But I didn't feel that way about Cole I think.

L-"No. Do you feel like I am like your sister?"

C-"No. Do you have a boyfriend?"

L-"Yes. Do you smoke?"

He stood in shock at my answer. I did have a boyfriend but he didn't really mean anything to me. His name is Sam and he considered himself my boyfriend even though I saw him as nothing more than a friend.

C-"Sometimes. Do you love him? "

What? Did I love him? Did I want to admit that i didn't to Cole? Oh fuck, the only other option I had was taking off my dress. I looked down at my sparkly pink dress and decided that that was the best option.

L-"Can you unzip it for me?"

I felt his cold fingertips on my skin. As soon as the zip was down I took my arms off. Even though I had my back turned to him I knew his jaw had dropped to the floor. I was wearing my red lace bra, no one had ever seen me in it and I was happy I had chosen it for tonight. I took my dress completely off and sat down facing Cole. He wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he was intensively staring at me. I saw him suddenly put his hand on his lap and I laughed.

L-"My turn. Are you hard?"

He laughed and took his shirt off.

C-"Are you a virgin?"

L-"No. Are you?"

C-"No. Was it Sam?"

It wasn't Sam. I was avoiding that with him, even though he really wanted.

L-"No."

Before I could ask him anything else I felt his lips on mine.

(Idk how to write this part but y'all know what happened)

I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it from the floor. Shoot, it was already 1:15 am and I told my aunt I would be there at 1 am. Cole had fallen asleep with my head on his chest and I was praying for him not to wake up. I rushed into my clothes and took my heels in my hands. I grabbed a sweatshirt he had laying around. He had given me his number yesterday and so I wrote him a note, telling him to call me and giving him my number. At 1:19 I left the apartment and my aunt Sarah was already there in the lobby waiting for me.

L-"I'm sorry, I got distracted with time."

S-"wow. That was quite the distraction, Lili."

She was looking at my neck that had 4 dark hickeys. I immediately put my hand on my neck and laughed. If it was any other family member I would be dead but my aunt was awesome. She was just 10 years older than me so she understood me better than anyone. She started laughing as well.

S-"Who was it?"

L-"umm... Cole... Sprouse"

I said in a very low voice

S-"wow Lil, Dylan's twin brother. Is that not gonna make things awkward between you?"

I had not thought of that. Dylan did not know and he would kill me if he found out, I had to think this trough. UhHhhH... why did I do this! Why did I put my relationship with my best friend at risk for one night? Not that I regret anything but I could have thought of this before going into that room. We were driving to our hotel now.

L-"Please don't tell my mom"

S-"I won't, don't worry"

___________________________________________

I will go back to 2016 in the next part. 

This part is horrible I'm sorry.

please comment ideas.

I will try and post every other day from now on. (idk how long that is gonna last)