Chapter 1

''So, I didn't see you at the dinner last night'' Maddy said to Damie while he was trying to buckle up his seatbelt.

''I couldn't do it Maddy..'' Damie said with a little bit of his voice breaking.

''It's okay Damie, I unders-'' she didn't even finish her sentence and he snapped at her, cutting her off.

''No Maddy, you don't understand! It's okay, I don't expect you to.'' he said with a tear coming out of his eye ''You're the one that can say I'm going on a date and not be afraid of the question 'with who', you're the one that can gossip about the boy you like with who ever you want, you're the one that's not hiding behind this stupid 'alter ego' of a sports man because you're afraid that people will say that you're not 'manly' enough'' he let out a deep breath and was covered in tears by now.

''I'm sorry Damie, I'm sorry that you have to go through this, but I really need you to know that you're not alone in this and you'll come out to mom and dad in your own time, and everyone else for that matter.'' the car stopped since they were already in the school parking.

''Actually I think I'm gonna come out to Jason tonight''

Jason Prett was a 14yo 'bad boy'. He was the boy that was first to kiss a girl in 'spin the bottle', he was first to ever have an 'official' relationship, as official as seven graders can have it. He wasn't a sports man, he actually only went to that one literature class as an out school activity and no one knew why literature, he didn't seem like a literature guy as the 'society' would describe one. He was also Maddy's and Damie's neighbor since they could breath and Damie's best friend.

''That's amazing D, I'm proud of you!'' she said with a soft smile on her face.

''I love you Maddy!''

''I love you too, now get out of the car because we're gonna be late''

-

''well, well, well, if it isn't Madison Jade I see'' Maddy heard a voice very familiar to her

''yes Gabe I wrote my Math homework, no Gabe I'm not writing yours'' she said not even looking at him.

''bu-but you're so good at it'' he said putting his 'please' face on.

''that's because I actually do it'' Maddy said while rolling her eyes.

''okay, okay, I'll write it myself but once I'm a big famous footballer, you'll be banned from talking to me''

''deal'' she answered

''are we still on for tonight?''

''yeah, yeah, I'll call Jen''

Madison, Gabriel, Jennifer. Three people, three so different personalities, yet they seem like three soul mates. They were best friends since fourth grade, when Gabe asked Maddy out and Jen slapped him because she liked him. That day they swore that they would just love each other and be best friends for the rest of their lives. They had this agreement where every monday night they would meet up and jus talk because they figured it would make mondays easier for them.

''see you at lunch Gabe'' Maddy said while stepping away from her locker because the bell rang.

''see you'' Gabe said.

GABE POV

''see you'' I said and she left. My eyes not going away from her hair that went up and down from her shoulders while she ran to her class.

''What am I thinking, my God?! We had an agreement, yet she's so beautiful.''

when he finally lost sight of her, her put his face in his palms, groaned and left to his class.

-

Um so, I think Gabe may have broke their agreement. How did you like this part? Please leave any opinions that could help me improve. Thank you for reading :)