are you bored now? | luke

you were feeling bored so you headed downstairs to luke who was at the piano working on music as he normal. wrapping your arms around him from behind you snuggled your face in his neck. "lets go do something im bored" you said, pressing a few kisses to his skin. "not now, i'm busy baby." he said quietly, fingers dancing across the keys of the piano, humming a tune. "please? you're always working." you whined, poking his sides. feeling lukes jaw clench, he stopped playing the piano, spinning around and grabbing your face with his hand. "quit being a brat." he mumbled, blue irises bright as he looked at you. "no" you said, giggling softly, luke not liking your answer. "what did you just tell daddy? no?" he asked, his voice was laced with venom, hand moving down to your neck, gently squeezing it. you let out a whine, wrapping your hands around his wrist. "now baby doesn't wanna talk cause she ticked daddy off?" luke chuckled darkly before letting go of your neck. "goto the bedroom, i'll be there in a second." he sighed, causing you to bite the inside of your check to hold back your smile. sitting on the bed, you waited for luke till he eventually walked in. "you're bored hm?" he hummed, grabbing your legs and pulling you to the end of the bed where he was. you nodded, looking up at luke, batting your eyelashes. "suck me off then." he huffed, a smirk spreading across his lips. "okay daddy." you answered, grabbing at the waist band of his sweats, tugging at them, luke helping get them off. you could see he was already hard, the outline in his boxers clearly visible making you giggle softly. getting on the floor, you pulled his boxers off, member springing upward, just asking for you to suck him off. luke grabbed the hairtie he normally used for his hair, tying your hair back before balling it in his fist. you left a stripe down his shaft, causing him to breathe heavily and let out a sigh. before taking him entirely in your mouth, you ran your tongue down his tip. "quit being a tease." he groaned, pulling on your hair. pouting, you looked up at luke, bobbing your head slowly. luke leaned his head back while his hips moved forward, letting out a low growl as you deep throated him. "you suck my cock so pretty baby girl." he hummed, stroking your cheek. you pulled your mouth away, licking just tip causing luke to let out a loud moan. with a smile spreading across your lips, you continued to suck him off till he reached his high. but before he could come, he pulled away, stroking himself before he came on your face. "are you bored now kitten?"