insecurities | calum

it was after a night of partying, drinking & dancing. the entire uber ride to calum's place you couldn't keep your hands off each other. his lips were attacking your neck in kisses and bites while his hand wouldnt leave your thigh, his nails digging into skin. when you walked up to his house, you were running your black nails up and down his body as he tried to unlock the door. once he finally did, the two of you pushed up against the closest wall, kissing so hungry and needy that you felt your breath stuck in your lungs. "'m need you." he whispered softly, his teeth grazing your earlobe. "i need you so bad." he continued making your cheeks heat up and your knees weak. this was new to you. you have never been touched the way you were, you were never told the all the things calum told you, you never even dated a boy like him. one part of you was telling you to throw away all your thoughts of messing up or what he'd think of your body but the other half was still hanging on. "c'mon." you whispered quietly, grabbing his hand and leading him to his room. once the two of you walked in, you pulled him down to your level again, lips crashing as you tugged at his black tank top that was tucked in his pants. once they were loose, calum pulled it above his head, leaving his upper body exposed and only the chain he always wore adorned his tattooed melanin skin. walking backwards, you fell on the bed, calum following your actions, reaching your side where the zipper was. "wait," you breathed, looking up at him. calum looked back at you, his chest heaving but he saw your eyes. you were nervous. "i-i'm sorry im just-" "it's okay, if you're not ready we can stop." calum pulled, moving so he laid next to you. "it's not that, i just, i'm really self conscious." you were shaking now and your voice was just above a whisper. calum frowned, his hand resting on your arm to pull you close. your noses brushed against each other gently and you looked right into his eyes. "you're really beautiful the way you are. i know i cant make you see the way i see you, but i think you're stunning." calum mumbled, his hand stroking your skin softly. you felt like you were gonna cry at calum's kind words, making your heart race. grabbing his cheeks, you leaned into him, kissing him softly. calum deepened it but only for a few seconds before pulling. the blue haired boy began to kiss you all over where skin was exposed, kissing your jaw, neck, arms, and face. "we can continue calum," you giggled shyly, looking at the boy with softer eyes. he hovered over your face, lips grazing your own. "you sure?" he asked, placing a kiss on your lips. you hummed, pulling him closer, your arms wrapping around his neck. like earlier, he reached your side, pulling the zipper down on your dress. letting go of him, calum pushed the straps off your shoulders along with the dress. you were left in undergarments, your hands crossing over your see thru bra. "so gorgeous." he mumbled, moving your hands away as he pressed his lips against your skin. he kissed all over your chest, stomach and thighs, constantly reminding you how pretty you were and every time he did, you felt like crying again because you were filled with so much love and happiness. before he continued, calum slipped off his pants. you knew calum had his own insecurities too because he had told you how he was always scared to be shirtless around those he wasn't close with. he didn't like how his stomach looked and didn't want others to look at it. "calum," you said softly, biting your cheek for a second. lay down." you smiled, the boy nodded, laying where you were before you climbed on top of him. leaning in, you kissed his plump lips, calum gently moaning against yours before you pulled, moving to his neck, leaving a few kisses before moving down. looking at at his newest tattoo, you ran your lips over the one on his stomach, hearing his breathing hitch. "you're really handsome too." you whispered, looking up at him, sending a shy smile. calums cheeks went pink and he just smiled back, pulling you back to him, reconnecting your lips as he reached behind your back, undoing your bra. throwing it to the side, you slid yourself right against above hard on, rolling your hips gently causing the two of you to let out a moan. his hands moved down your body till he got to your hips, aiding you with each movement. "shit." he let out, breathless before he even got to properly touch you. pulling, your fingers hooked into his boxers, pushing them off, joining the pool of clothes on the hardwood floor. however before you could lower yourself, calum rolled the two of you so he was on top, hand dipping between your thighs in your panties, inserting two fingers while his thumb rubbed circles on your clit. "calum," you squeaked, eyes fluttering closed as you grabbed his upper arm, sounds of pleasure spilling out your lips. "hm, baby?" he asked, curling his fingers making you gasp, nails digging into his skin leaving an imprint. "fuck me." you begged, opening your eyes and looking at the boy. without a second being wasted, his pulled his fingers away, using what he had and running on his shaft. while he did so, you took off your panties, leaving everything on display for calum. as you bit your lip nervously, calum lined himself up with your entrance before pushing his hips forward. as you adjusted to calum, he looked up at you, seeing how you were a little shy again. "if you need me to stop i will, okay? i want you to feel good in every way possible." he said, pecking your lips gently. "i'm fine." you reassured him, playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. pressing your foreheads together, calum rocked his hips, your stomach fluttering at the feeling. calum's cheeks were tinted pink, his lips swollen and parted at the feeling. you were taken aback at how gorgeous he was all for you. the entire time, calum constantly checked up on you, giving his entire attention to you. when it came to the end and he saw you coming close, his last thrusts were a bit rough till he planted his seed, his shoulders tensing up as he let out your name. your heart fluttered at the sound of your name rolling off his tongue, making you smile softly before pressing a kiss to his lips. "was that good?" he shyly asked, looking down at you, biting his lip gently. "it was perfect." you smiled up at him, pulling him closer to you. calum smiled back, planting a kiss on your nose before pulling to cuddle you.