meeting fans | calum

during tour, you were visiting calum after a few weeks of not seeing him. luckily the day you flew in was their day off so you and calum had a day to walk around the city. for the most part, calum tried to keep your relationship on the lowkey, just to protect you from any negativity from fans. of course, whenever you were with him out and he'd meet people they were always kind and sweet. you were a song-writer that was pretty known within the industry but of course not many knew of you from the outside. the two of you had gotten dinner together, walking around with hands interlocked downtown now just enjoying the ambiance. calum noticed two girls continuously looking over at the two of you before he finally waved at them. "i'm gonna talk to them for a sec." calum smiled at you. you nodded, giving him a smile back, following his lead to the girls. "hi calum! hi y/n." the girls both said. for the most part, the girls talked to calum, but of course didn't leave you out of the conversation. "are you guys coming to the show?" calum asked them. "yeah, we saw you guys last tour when you came." one girl nodded, smiling big. "great, can't wait to see you guys out there." calum grinned at them before they asked for photos. once they got their photos, they calum for a quick hug. "it's so nice to meet you y/n." the other girl smiled, shyly, pulling you in for a hug. you smiled big, hugging her back. "it's nice to meet you, too." you replied, waving at the girls before you parted ways, calum grabbing your hand again. "they were nice." calum said, looking over at you. "all your fans are nice." you chuckled.