pillow talk | calum

calum pulled away, his skin was warm and sticky, his heart rate still coming down as he laid beside you who was out breath just as much as he was. the two of you pulled the thin sheet to cover your bodies before you turned to look calum. pink and red marks were scattered around his neck along with mini crescents all over his arms from your nails. "come 'ere." he rasped, extending his arm out for you to snuggle into. smiling to yourself, you scooted closer to calum, laying your head on his shoulder, running your hand over his 'choose life' tattoo. it was your new favorite tattoo to trace over when you were in bed together. "i think i want to get another one." calum spoke up, talking about a tattoo as you looked up from his chest. "of what?" you asked, lips twitching slight upward before you pushed yourself higher, pressing gentle pecks on his neck, teasingly biting his skin. "i dont know yet but, i want something for you." he said. pulling your head up, you looked at calum with your eyes a bit wide. "wait-really?" you asked. to be honest, you never fully knew if calum really committed fully to your relationship. yeah the two of you loved each other but you thought one day he wouldn't anymore because of his busy life. he was constantly traveling the world meeting new people and you'd just become a faint memory to him. "yeah, why? should i not?" he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. "no-i mean like, it's your choice." you said softly, your words jumbling. "i just didn't think you saw us as that serious." you mumbled, looking at calums soft brown eyes. "would you freak out then if i said i think about us like... married n' shit." calum smiled, biting his lip to hold down his giggles. "why havent you told me this? what the fuck." you laughed, cupping his face and kissing his soft pink lips. calum placed his large hands over yours, kissing you back. "because i thought it was pretty mutual." he answered, fingers getting tangled into your hair. you couldn't hold back your smile, your stomach fluttering with butterflies at the thought of being married with the boy that you were laying next to. "i love you, calum thomas hood." you gushed, grabbing his hand and interlocking your fingers. "i love you too, y/f/n." he smiled, peppering your lips with kisses making you squeal and hide in the pillow. "stop, no more." you giggled, feeling calum continue to kiss your ears and shoulders. "i'm just trying to express how i feel." his laugh boomed in your ears, making you smile against the fabric before you pulled your head out, looking at the boy. leaning forward, you kissed him back finally, swiping your tongue over his bottom lip. he got the message, his hand holding the side of your neck as he deepened it, causing you to gently moan against him. eventually the two to you stopped, both out of breath and laying on your respected sides. "so about that tattoo, maybe we get matching ones?"