3 | Trying to ignore your Crush

"I can't!" Khushi screamed in frustration

"I can't!" Khushi screamed in frustration. "It's so hard. No one can do it!"

"I don't care!" Ishika shouted, "Armaan made me the incharge for the dance!"

That made Adra sad. Why hadn't Armaan made her the incharge of anything? Did he think she wasn't capable enough?

Since yesterday, to save herself from embarrassment Adra tried her best to not be near Armaan. She didn't wave at him from the bus window or greet him. She didn't even look at him. (At least tried not too).

Now this just gave her one more reason to keep ignoring Armaan. Maybe if she ignored him she would get over her silly crush?

"I'm playing the video guys! You be the judge of it." Ishika played the music video on the projector. They were in the AV room. It was games period and they were all skipping it for the dance practice. Teacher's day was in 4 days.

Ishika played 'Fake Love' by BTS. They were that popular K-pop band all girls were head over heals for. Adra had heard about them of course (Khushi wouldn't stop blabbering about it) but she never really heard more than 4 songs. She knew all the members names and she personally liked Suga the best.

Adra's mouth was immediately hung open when she saw the choreography. She shared a look with Monica. They weren't professional dancers for god sake! How can Ishika think they can learn these steps in 4 days!

When the song was half way finished Adra gasped. She never knew that 2018 Suga looked so good. His black hair and the blue clothes he was wearing with simple converse made Adra swoon.

"I really like him!" Adra smiled, turning towards Khushi and Monica.

"Oh! Armaan we didn't start practicing yet!" Ishika said. Adra didn't realize that the music had stopped and Armaan had walked in. She closed her eyes in embarrassment and just looked at Suga. At least, his good looks made her forget about Armaan's good looks.

All the girls stood up, expect Adra. She could hear them talking but she didn't have the energy to eavesdrop. Anyway, she was ignoring Armaan. He found her annoying right?

"Adra,"

God why was he calling her? She was so angry on him! He could ask Ishika's help! Why bother with the annoying Adra?!

"Ha?" she turned around, she still didn't stand up. To Adra's surprise he didn't ask her to come near him, instead he walked towards her and kneeled beside her.

"You were saying something about Retro Theme for the teacher's, right?" he asked her, his charcoal black eyes staring at her brown ones, "you made a list of songs too? We will go with that, okay?"

"What? Really?" Adra's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeah, well you see. It doesn't make sense if we dance on something that's modern for teacher's day. Old Bollywood song will make the teacher's nostalgic." he explained.