17 | Kissing Your Crush

Adra didn't know how time had moved so fast as if it was wind

Adra didn't know how time had moved so fast as if it was wind. Just yesterday she had told Armaan that she liked him and today was their last day at school. She didn't know if she should laugh or cry.

Armaan had never spoke to her what would happen after their school was over. It was never brought up. And neither had Jiten and Monica. She knew Rahul and Aditi had started dating just one month ago and him being Armaan's friend had a lot of time to visit her.

Adra wanted to study BBA while Armaan was taking BCOM. They hadn't ever talked about the college they wanted to get into. This really frustrating Adra but she didn't do anything about it. She just went with the flow. She would see what would happen. Armaan made her so happy, how could she live without him?

Here she was crying as she saw her school for probably the last time. This time she was going to reminisce all the memories she had here. She was wearing a blue saree and coincidentally Armaan was wearing blue too. She made him click so many pictures of her she wondered how wasn't he annoyed with her.

"Shh," Armaan patted her shoulder while he himself looked like he would cry, "no tears."

Adra just buried her face in his shoulder and softly sobbed.

Oh how much would she miss the fun. The combines classes. Her and Armaan sneakily holding hands in the bus and him kissing her head. How much would she miss those council duties, dance practices and her classroom. Her teachers, friends and ever that small plant near the window she had named Priya.

She would miss it all.

••••

"Adra!!!!" Monica yelled, "I'm so excited!"

"Yeah!" Adra was equally excited, she wondered what would Armaan think when he would look at her.

At school he had complimented her and she had blushed. Now too she wanted to be complimented.

They were going to their unofficial farewell. It was at a rooftop lounge and Adra was so happy her mom and dad were allowing her to go.

She was wearing a black flowery dress and her high heels. Her lips were coated with a chocolate brown colour and her nose was shining because of the golden highlighter. She felt so beautiful she loved it.

When Armaan came to him house he immediately hugged her and whispered to her that she looked gorgeous and Adra blushed again.

The drive was almost an hour away so they had booked a cab. Adra laid her head on Armaan's shoulder and found a comfortable position to nap a bit. She was a bit tried.

"Giddy, wake up," Jiten shook her awake and she opened her eyes to see they had reached. She looked at Armaan to see him already looking at her with a smile.