~Not so loyal~

[No one's P.O.V]

Dust just stared at Blue in amazement, so attracted to him at the moment, he almost looked passed out; Horror just looked at Dust, probably the first time he had seen him smiling, but not insanely, a real, soft smile, he definitely wanted to nudge him, snap him out of his daydreaming, but Dust just looked so soft, right now, he just couldn't interrupt this precious moment. This was the least Horror could do for his best friend, even tho Dust's still an idiotic psychopath. Blue smiled wider, as he dragged Dust with him, holding his hand the whole time, Horror seemed to be actually caring for someone, and not trying to make head dogs. (No wait, don't worry it's still DustBerry, Horror's just being the best buddy boyo :) ) Cross just tapped Horror's shoulder, as he whispered in his non-existent ears. "what the heck happened to Dust?" He asked, as he waited for a while staring at Dust, while narrowing his eye sockets, before just whisper shouting "--HE'S BEING HYPNOTIZED!" Cross made a bad impression of a dramatic sound effect, leaving Horror facepalming, as he groaned a bit "You. You are an idiot." Horror commented. Cross just scoffed "You're just saying this, because you aren't as smart as me~" Cross tried holding in his laugh, but he miserably failed, chucking loudly. Horror just smirked, rolling his eye lights, as he softly punched Cross's shoulder. "It's just let's try to give those two some space, I've seen Dust actually smile after such a long time." Horror said while pointing at Dust and Blue chuckling at a distance.

"Dude, he's being hypnotized. . .no like, seriously." Cross said, trying to actually sound serious. "yeah, yeah, let's just try not to interrupt those two." Horror replied. Cross just gasped, as he stepped in front of Horror, with an offended expression. "Nani?! you're just going to let your best friend get hypnotized, till he's no longer Dust, and then be taken away by that Blue monster?!" Cross said, posing dramatically. "step aside, drama queen, those anime episodes are affecting you. And we should probably follow the others, Boss, Error and that . . .Killer are already ahead of us, and not to forget Dust and Blue." Horror grunted, shoving Cross to the side. Cross blinked twice, before just running after Horror. "Oi, w-wait up for me!" Cross said as he ran up, towards Horror.

Meanwhile, Blue just looked at Dust, as he stared at him for a while, blinking continuously, and Dust, well, obviously noticed that getting pretty uncomfortable, he just looked down at Blue, as they both locked eyes for a few seconds, before Dust broke the silence. "S-So, uh, was there s-something on my face? why w-were you staring at me?" Blue just gasped lightly, stepping back a bit. "I-I am really sorry! I was just too fascinated by your eyes, like, t-their colour. . .it's just so unique." Blue hesitantly said, while looking away, and blushing a bright pastel blue. Dust just had a deep purple blush wide against his whole face.  "O-Oh thank you, I guess, yours are pretty as well. . ." Both the skeletons just awkwardly looked away, at once, probably embarrassed by the other's compliment. They both just stood there awkwardly, until Nightmare, Error and Killer reached up to them. "What. The. Heck." The three skeletons said in unison, that made Dust and Blue flinch, as looked at Nightmare. "Oh, r-right, please f-follow me!" Blue said while speeding off at a distance.

Dust just nodded a bit, before just stepping aside, while he buried his face in his jacket, he made a way for Nightmare to move, Nightmare just stared at him, but he eventually walked off, he probably didn't seem to care anyway.

But then, there was Killer, that idiot just simply went up to Blue with the innocent expression on his face, as he asked him "So, are you two dating?" Blue's face just burned from embarrassment, but luckily, Blue had run pretty far from the others, so they couldn't hear what Killer said, but Blue just squealed, as he started repeatedly shoving Killer away. "NooOoOo~ go away!" Blue yelled as he shoved Killer off one last time. "Ow. Ow, alright then!" Killer crossed his arms, as he waited for the crew to reach them. Blue just looked back at Killer, sighing lightly, as he whispered to himself, "Just friends, or best friends! or maybe—" He gasped, loud enough for Killer to hear. "Were you talking to yourself, idiot?" Killer said, while his arms remained crossed. "Wh- maybe, but you don't really need to know! And if you'll annoy me, I'll tell the king about this!!" Blue said in the most threatening tone, he could probably talk in. "Hecc." Killer whispered.

Blue just smirked proudly, he was one of the king's favourites, and Killer was surely to be kicked out, if Blue complained about him, so it probably explains why Killer got quite all of a sudden. Killer just poked Blue's cheekbones "You won't do that to your friend. . ." Killer asked, hoping for Blue to agree, but when it comes to blackmailing, Blue's probably not going to stay back. "Maybe, I will. Maybe, I won't. . .depends!" Blue exclaimed, as his smirk grew a bit wider. "Oh, dear-" Killer said, but he was interrupted by Nightmare and Error, and Dust running behind them, with Cross, and Horror. "When are we even going to arrive. . ." Error asked, totally exhausted "Oh, it's not really far, we'll be there in a minute!" Blue commented as he was totally fine, not even a single drop of sweat, probably one of the energetic ones.

"It would've been better if I dusted with that pile of burnt tacos. . . than walking this much." Error said, full-on sarcasm. "Sarcasm queen it is now. . ."Dust whisper shouted to himself, as he clenched his palm into a fist. Dust found the perfect nickname for that glitchy skeleshit, "Sarcasm queen."

( Well, a new chapter just the next day? yes, I just wanted to update this story so, I wouldn't be late on the schedule again. . . :,) But, well, DustBerry is sailing. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Word Count: 1050

More ships coming soon~!
Until next time, dearies. )

-Crystal