~Echo flowers~

Let's start off with someone who hasn't been getting much attention in the whole book, here we are talking about a certain glitchy skeleton that was not able to use his strings in this au. Error was in a different room, next to the new "couple" Dust and Blue, both of them were giggling and sharing awkward stories about them self, Error being the third wheel just kept on listening, oh, he wasn't going to interrupt those two. Everything was mostly calm with only the few whispers of the two other skeletons and then their soft giggles, Error really liked this peace, especially because his boss was nowhere to be seen (well, we know where he is-) After a few more minutes of that, the silence came to an end as soon as Ink burst through the door with Lust frantically trying to put on his shoes behind him. "BLUE, WHAT THE FUCK!- WE'VE BEEN ASSIGNED TO FIND THE DIAMONDS! WE'RE ALREADY LATE AND KILLER ALREADY GAVE UP! GET THE FUCK UP, WE'RE LEAVING IN THREE AND A HALF MINUTE!" Ink yelled as Lust tripped over and fell face first onto the floor, Blue on the other hand immediately shoved Dust to the side, grabbing his bag and few more things from his drawers before running after Ink, "A-ARE WE GONNA LEAVE KILLER AGAIN?!"Blue asked in a panicking voice as he stepped on top of Lust, Lust... seemed to be dead by now. Ink nodded violently and dragged Lust by his foot to the exit with Blue running after him. Error and Dust both shared glances before Error chuckled lightly and sulked even more in that corner, Dust scratched his forskull and lied back down onto the bed as he waited for Blue to come back, though he was sure they aren't coming back soon. Error after a while, got up and stretched before walking over to Ink's side of the room, well, it seemed pretty messy right now, and Error wished he wouldn't be the one sleeping on that messy side today. At first he decided to shrug it off and go try to open a portal again, but he soon got the urge to clean the bed, OCD? Well, maybe. He sighed in defeat and opened one of the drawers, was he gonna go through someone else's drawer? Well, yeah... he didn't hesitate to open the drawer and peek inside, there wasn't much of anything there, except for a shit ton of paint brushes and colors... nothing that Error would like to see, he then spotted a manual of some sort... only if Error could have some self control-- well, he immediately opened it and by the corner of his eye socket he spotted Dust who was constantly judging Error's actions silently, Error whipped around and glared at Dust, gesturing him to mind his own business, the hooded skeleton tsked under his breath and started staring at the ceiling instead now. Now Error looked back down at the weirdly decorated manual and opened it, there was something written in it in the crappiest handwriting ever... the only thing was, that the handwriting was actually pretty decent, it was just Error that had the fanciest cursive writing that others looked like it had been written by kids. So, Error being the glitchy boi he is will keep the manual down and start cleaning the room.... well no- he would not clean the room and sit down to read the manual first. It was written on how to use teleportation, and just then it hit him. Error could most definitely use his strings or magic here, just by a different method! He just needed to figure out how... but first he stared intensely at the rose-red pages of the manual- hey, this seemed pretty easy to do- So, Error got up at once and rushed outside the room, leaving Dust puzzled. Error reached Blue and Killer's room and opened the door to inform his boss about this- the only thing was- when he opened the door he saw Killer and Nightmare cuddled up on Killer's bed, well- he clearly didn't want to interrupt his boss, or else he knows what the hell would happen. So, he silently closed the door and walked back to Dust, only to notice that Cross was on the floor, staring at the ceiling with Dust... idiots- Error thought that getting these two involved would only create chaos, so he closed the door again and walked towards the exit, only to see an whole army of guards there, Error noped away and backed off, making sure none of them saw him and just went back... "new plan!" he thought, "I'll have to teleport outside instead of using teleportation outside" so, he did as the manual said, he held his breath, closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, thinking about outside, well, in a few seconds, he was outside. "HOLY SHIT IT WORKED!!" Error yelled in excitement, only to see that no one else was there to celebrate with him... he looked around and kept the manual in his pocket before roaming around, well, the teleportation technique was pretty similar to what he already knew, except he didn't had to picture that place in his head and also didn't had to hold his breath or snap his fingers, but anyway, he continued walking- and after hours of walking Error was feeling tired, go back? Yes, he was just about to teleport back... but then something caught his eye... Echo flowers- gosh, did these Echo flowers grow in literally every au? He didn't question any further and just walked up to the Echo flowers, he finally felt so peaceful... but it didn't last long again as the same voice interrupted the peace and silence, it was Ink, Error looked behind him and was greeted by Ink that was too close to him. "AJHASJHDFHUR-" Error yelled in surprise, Ink just backed off and chuckled as he offered a hand to him, "Woah there bud- You know I won't harm you, just wanted to know how you suddenly got here." Ink explained calmly to the scaredy cat. Error looked up at Ink and groaned in annoyance before shoving his hand away as he got up himself. "I just learned how to use teleportation in this au- and wanted to get away from the others..." Error said. Ink blinked twice, but didn't question any further and just sat down beside him. "What the fuck are you doing--" Error asked in annoyance again only to earn a chuckle from Ink, "Don't worry bud- we failed the mission so Blue and Lust are trying to find excuses to use, and I'm pretty sure they won't come up with just one- so I'll use one of them and get away this time." Ink replied while pointing at a faint Blue figure, Error couldn't see it that well, but he knew that was probably Blue. He shrugged a bit and continued looking down at the Echo flowers until Ink interrupted again, "they're pretty, right?" Ink questioned in a whisper, Error nodding lightly in respond. Ink plucked out a flower and then another, and another, Error was now completely not paying attention to the squid or whatever he was doing now, and after a few minutes later Error faintly felt something being placed on his skull, when he looked up he saw a grinning Ink, did he put something on his head? Error lightly touched whatever was on his head- it didn't take him long to realize what it was... it was a flower crown, Error felt his cheeks burn up slightly in embarrassment, and Ink just gave a thumbs up before grinning even wider, "it looks really good on you, bud!" he replied, and then the echos started catching up, repeating what Ink just spoke, "See? Even they agree!" He chuckled and gave Error a close-eyed smile and Error, on the other hand just kept on blushing deeper and deeper, was he mad? Well, for some reason he wasn't mad at the other skeleton, but, shouldn't he be?- He didn't know, he just didn't speak and slowly turned his head to face the flowers again with a flustered face. 

(hi... bye)

Word Count: 1378

-Crystal