~Sneaking in~

Well, after a few minutes of wasting, Blue, Dust and Cross laughed a giggled as they decided to be helpful at the moment. The octopus was losing patience bit by bit, appearing behind the giggling skeletons, his tentacles were twitching in anger. "Well, Blue- how do you get to be inside the castle if you don't know how to enter the castle?" Nightmare asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "Ah- it's uh- from the front door, but-- the guards are probably gonna be guarding the inside of the castle," Blue spoke in a low voice. "But- Killer know how to actually! Well, as he gets kicked out a lot, he sometimes appears inside the castle, when he wasn't supposed to enter the castle, so he probably knows a way to sneak in, but is trying to let the guards get you all, just because he wants to prove that he is better than me." Blue whispered, glancing at Killer. Dust gasped a bit, Cross didn't give a crap and Nightmare just looked at Killer, not in anger, he just stared. Well, Killer had calmed down just a minute ago, poking the grass softly, when, just then, the three skeletons appeared in front of him, Dust, Nightmare and Blue, well Cross didn't want to get involved in that so he just stayed back. Killer looked up at the three skeletons, their eye sockets narrowing. "Wh- What do you three want?" Killer said, looking to the side. Nightmare shoved the other two skeletons aside, leaning to Killer's height, "You know a way to sneak inside, right?" Nightmare spoke, his tentacles squirming behind him. "Who the heck said that? If I would've known, then I would've told you all!" Killer replied, giving an awkward close-eyed smile, trying to make the situation calmer, but the only thing was, that Killer was really bad at lying and hiding it. And then, Nightmare just started staring again, and Killer was getting uncomfortable, like a lot uncomfortable, and after a few seconds of staring, Nightmare grabbed Killer by his waist, slowly charging up to throw him, really. And that's when the whole crew heard weird squealing noises and a  muffled, "Alright, alright, I'll tell you!" from the skeleton that was gonna be thrown far, far away. Nightmare knew how to get his way, setting down the black-teared skeleton on the grass, and Killer stood really still for a second before flopping unconscious on the ground. ". . .Well shit, I think we need to wait a while now." Nightmare said, shrugging his shoulders a bit.

Error, Horror and Dust just started throwing a lot of grass just because they were bored. Nightmare and Blue were just waiting for Killer to wake up. After what seemed like hours, which were just a few minutes, Killer groaned, waking up slightly, and the first they said was, "I hate you all-" before just sitting up, as they slowly started walking away, "Follow me or you won't be getting inside the castle." That all happened so fast, that Blue didn't even get a chance to ask if Killer was alright. "I'm telling you, that skeleton is weirdly weird," Cross whispered to Dust, and Dust's eyes sockets just narrowed while he nodded. Well, Killer was speeding up really fast, and he was the only source of them to be getting inside the castle, so with no other choice left, they started following the skeleton.

They just reached the back of the castle, where Killer slowly snatched Blue's scarf, as he casually walked inside the invisible barrier of the castle, while the Blue skeleton just confusingly asked about his scarf, "Wha-- how did you?" Well, Killer already understood what he wanted to ask, so he just replied, "Well the King has a fitted motion sensor. . .or something like that attached to your scarf, that's why he always tells you to keep your scarf with yourself, and yes, this is like a key, understood?" And that was how the whole crew including Blue were just dumbfounded. "It was that easy to enter the castle?" Nightmare just looked at Blue with a 'wtf' expression on his face. "You two are making everything weirder and weirder." Error said finally. (Forgive me, I was running out of ideas- :,) ) Well after a while, Killer just slid open a window, crawling in before yeeting the scarf back at the members, not bothering that he could've gotten rid of them all by just simply, not giving them the scarf. The other members just walked in pairs. So, the mission was successful, and really fuccing easy. When the crew entered the castle from the broken window, they saw a room, it was divided into two with black and blue duct tape. On the left side, the room was neatly cleaned, and there was a twin-sized bed, with soft blue blankets that had tacos printed on it, and the wallpaper was a zoomed-in picture of Blue standing next to Killer with a stab wound on his hand, and Blue was trying to hide the wounds using his scarf but looks like the scarf didn't like the blood, and the bright blue scarf was showing red blood dripping on it clearly. But Blue kept on smiling proudly next to Killer in the picture. There was a taco pillowcase lying next to a bright blue uncovered pillow.

On the other side of the room was another twin-sized bed, it was rather messy and there were blankets piled up on the bed with a few stuffed bunnies and knives, the wallpaper was just plain, deep aesthetic red. There was also a drawer that was overflowing with photos of bunnies with a stolen lollipop in its mouth. "Well, as you all can see, there is a lot of difference here, the side on the left is mine, and the right belongs to Killer!" The blue skeleton exclaimed proudly, whereas Killer was frantically trying to hide the stuffed bunnies and the photos. "You all saw nothing!" Killer squealed while they were blushing madly in embarrassment, wincing a bit. Of course the whole crew just snickered at Killer, until Blue said, "And now, you all would be staying here for a few days!" 

( Finally the fifth chapter! And my exams just ended yesterday >:D So, yes, I'll try to keep on updating this book.

Word Count: 1063 

Oh, and if you want me to add any other ship, you may ask for it, don't be shy! I'll think about how it will fit in the story, and also not all the characters are introduced yet, but after the seventh chapter I wouldn't be able to add any other ship, eheh--- So, until next time!)

-Crystal