~Opposites attract~

Ink slowly tilted his head to look at the glitchy skeleton next to him... was he... blushing? Ink decided to quickly look back down, he didn't want Error to think of him as a creepy freak or anything, but then- he couldn't look away, he just continued to stare at him. "Ugh- Ink you'll scare him off!!" Ink thought to himself and finally looked away, why was it so difficult for him to do? Error was was looking down, it didn't take him long before he plucked out a few flowers and started making a flower crown for Ink as well, he made one with a different... a more complicated design. Well, Error already knew how to knit so maybe this wasn't really hard for him. After a few minutes, Error slowly placed the crown on top of Ink's head and smiled before he said, "I think it looks better on you." Ink shot up and just blushed, he was getting mixed signals here, and he didn't even know how to respond to it. Error chuckled at his reaction and handed him a few leftover echo flowers, to which Ink looked away and snatched the flowers. He didn't want to admit that he was- falling in love? Pretty much, but Ink has regretted this decision before, so he wasn't so sure, perhaps his non existent soul was lying to him again. He didn't even want to admit it. He looked back at Error who just kept chuckling, this feeling of being in love, Ink has experienced this before, or maybe he was just thinking too much into it. "So...you know what? I wanted to ask you this before, but... when are we actually getting out of here?" Error asked as he glanced up at Ink. "Huh?- Oh! It will be soon, don't worry!" Ink responded, breaking out of his thoughts. "Oh...alright then-"as soon as Error said this, Ink couldn't control himself and just said, "HEYERRORDOYOULIKEMEIMEANIT'STOOEARLYBUTAH-WHATTHEFUCKAMIASKING-" (hey error do you like me I mean it's too early but ah- what the fuck am I asking) Naturally, Error didn't understand a word and just placed his palm on Ink's forehead and just said, "sheesh calm down- what was that-" "AH!- NOTHING!! DON'T MIND IT!" Ink yelped and just backed off accidently. "....pfft- awh~ look at you!"

(Ahhh--- I'm busy because of my birthday--- I'll delete this and complete this chapter, so take this as a spoiler. :,> )