~Your only dear~

Killer-- what was wrong with him- there was something wrong with him, the feelings he was having...Why was Dust not scared of falling in love for that idiot Blue? And why was Killer afraid of falling in love? It was obvious, he didn't know if his heart actually belonged to someone or was it lying? Killer wasn't good at expressing feeling- he just wasn't good at all these feelings stuff. Can he actually fall in love with someone he just met and knew nothing about? Was it just a silly crush?

"Killer watch out!!" A plate was thrown at Killer's direction, he could only gasp and bury his face in Nightmare's jacket. To his surprise, nothing did actually hit him. Uncovering his eye sockets a bit he found a tentacle in front of his face and the plate on the ground...shattered. "Huh?- what were you thinking about, princess?" Lost in his own mind, was Killer overthinking all of this? "Princess?" Killer didn't know either, maybe- just maybe, it was alright for him to fall in love....but he was afraid. "Uh- Killer?-" His soul wasn't something he should trust. "Killer! Princess!" Love is just a game that Killer didn't even know how to play. "KILLER!!" "Huh?!- what?-" He flinched a bit, looking up at Nightmare, he realized everyone was staring at Killer. "W-What's wrong?-" The black-teared skeleton exchanged glances with everyone, confused. "Wow, dude- so that's what's called spacing out," Cross exclaimed with a tiny hint of excitement. "Spac-- wait, I spaced out?!" Killer gasped again, cupping his cheekbones. "Well, long enough for you to not hear Nightmare call you a princess thrice-" Dust said, blinking twice before letting out a small chuckle. "W-What?!" Killer finally came back to his senses, he realized why the hooded skeleton was chuckling, Killer had accidentally hugged the octopus this just made Killer's face heat up, as he snatched back his hands, backing off a bit. "It was kinda cute-" Dust said again, this time he was looking up at his boss who was now- smiling. "I-I'm sorry!-"Killer exclaimed, apologizing to the octopus. "No, it really was cute-" Replied someone that Killer never expected would say such a thing, the octopus. "Huh?!-" Squealed the black-teared skeleton looking up at the octopus in shock. Ink and Lust grabbed the three skeletons, Horror, Cross and Error and walked out of the room, they knew about Killer's state, if he's flustered, he's happy, just not good enough at expressing it- and that's what leads to him being a tsundere. Horror, Cross and Error walked out of the room, as the other two skeletons leading them, gestured them to do so. Blue and Dust saw the opportunity and decided to take their leave as well. "Pfft- I'm confused, should I call you a princess or a cherry?" Nightmare chuckled a bit afterwards looking down at the confused skeleton. "Ch-Cherry?!" Killer knew about, Blue used to call him cherry whenever he was flustered as well, and that's how Killer cupped his cheekbones again, this time, he could feel the heat emerging from his very own face. Killer, heard the chuckles from the octopus, is this really what it felt to love? Nightmare was leaning a bit closer. "Hey, no need to freak out." He chuckled again, those chuckles just made Killer melt, he noticed NIghtmare leaning closer, Killer could predict what will happen afterwards, he've seen it a lot of times to know what's coming next. Maybe a quick little kiss, and then Killer will try to forget about that octopus. But, what if that kiss made him even more attached? He couldn't let that happen! If only he knew how to control his feelings, he would've never even bothered to fall in love with someone, especially him. But, Killer couldn't resist, no matter how hard he tried, his face just burned even as Nightmare kept leaning closer, Gosh, that octopus had no idea of what was going on in Killer's head, and in the second place, he wasn't even leaning to kiss him, just to smile, try to make the atmosphere more comfortable. Killer was breathing heavily, he wasn't supposed to, but he only stared into Nightmare's deep cyan eyes, how had he not noticed how beautiful they were, until now?! He couldn't stop staring, it felt as if he was lost in those eyes.

"Please hold me close to you-"

Something that made Killer's soul skip a beat happened. Killer wasn't aware of how much he was lost in those eyes and his thoughts that he uttered out something that he wanted to tell Nightmare for a while, but just didn't have enough courage and was confused about his feelings to do so. Killer did utter that unconsciously but it was something he wanted to say for a long time, maybe it wouldn't turn out that bad, right? "Hm?-" Nightmare just seemed confused, he didn't know how to respond to that. He leaned even closer, both of them were barely breathing on each others neck. "If you wouldn't mind-" Nightmare replied, he seemed to have a blush that mached his eye lights. Killer wasn't expecting that reply, and that was just an accident, but a really good accident to be correct. "I wouldn't--" Killer replied again, this time, he didn't say this on accident, it was on purpose. 

So close, so warm- Killer has never felt this way. And by the look of Nightmare, it was clear that he didn't as well. And after Killer's response, Nightmare wrapped his arms around Killer's waist, and Killer wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck. Was this okay? Should Killer actually let his feelings take over him? It wasn't like him. Nightmare pulled him closer, their lips (?) almost about to connect. 

Clank~💖

It happened, they finally did kiss, Killer couldn't lie anymore, he was so in love with this octopus he just couldn't admit that it was the same Killer that lacked emotions. Both of them shared a long passionate kiss, and parted away for air. When they both looked back at each other, they both seemed equally confused.

Surprisingly, Killer noticed Nightmare's tentacles melt away, Nightmare's goop was melting away. This was weird... but something happened that Killer couldn't understand... how did that octopus turn into someone so beautiful? 

 Nightmare wasn't someone who could love! and Killer wasn't someone who could be happy. But still, all of this happened. Maybe opposites attract, but the people who are really similar are the lucky ones as well.

(Eyyy- Nightkill! The reason I'm alive, it's just so cute like- hdbejkjsked- and no, I'm sorry but Killer is still the uke here, I just like him to be the uke but don't worry, at least Nightmare wouldn't be a complete pervert at time, just a little flustered, that's all, and yes, even though Nightmare is in his passive form, he is STILL TALLER than Killer. And I guess that's all-- uh, bye!-)

Word Count: 1153

-Crystal