~Did I really?~

Killer wasn't liking this idea one bit, but they sure did agree, and then there was Blue he grabbed Dust's wrist, and just dragged him through. When these both were out, Killer was left alone with Error, Horror, Cross and Nightmare, So he just looked at them with a look of disgust but slowly sighed, blinking twice before exhaling. "Alright, follow me-" Killer spoke softly, he didn't even know if the others heard him or not. But, Killer wasn't supposed to worry about that. Error and Horror got out first, shoving Killer to the side, those two followed the silent giggles and whispering of Dust and Blue, and after them ran their best friend Cross. So, for a while, Killer was left to guide the way to only Nightmare, because he wasn't the one who'd follow without any guides. So, Nightmare looked down at Killer with a hint of relief, resting his hand on the smaller's head. "So, are we gonna go too?" Nightmare spoke, his voice was getting calmer and calmer every moment. "Yeah, of course-" was Killer's brief reply to the question, as he started walking up to the door, opening it before stepping aside waiting for Nightmare to exit first, but to his surprise, Nightmare looked down at him, with a small pleasant smile as he said, "Ladies first?~" Killer obviously was expecting this, so he just let out a small sigh, before crossing his arms again, leaving Nightmare to just chuckle and grab Killer using one of his tentacles, as he dragged them both outside the room. Killer was liking this non-violent Nightmare, also- something struck him, he'd never seen Nightmare chuckle or even smile, even if hasn't been long since they met, Killer felt love-struck, this was something he's never felt before how did he know it was love? Well, remember those anime? Well, Killer knew this for sure but didn't like to admit this, he can't fall in love with someone he had met a while ago. He's going to leave after a few days anyway, so what's the point of falling in love and being sad after he'd left. But on the other hand, Killer loved this feeling, it just made him feel happy, why can't he just escape with him, if Nightmare was to leave this place? Well, there was Killer having trouble with his feelings, and Nightmare had no clue about this.

Then, there were the group of three skeletons, Error, Horror and Cross. These three had finally reached their destination, they were standing behind these two skeletons who were holding hands. Blue finally swung oven the door with his only free hand and saw three two skeletons laying on their beds, this room was exactly the same as the room they were in just now. The skeleton who was on the left had really beautiful eyes for well, they were full of colours, and he had ( Well, according to ink's new design.) a long-sleeved, white undershirt with a small brown jacket over it. His pants are actually overalls with the tops tucked into his waist. The legs are very wide at the bottoms, with creases around the legs. He also has no shoes, instead, he's barefoot with a pair of leggings. (Look who searched the wiki again.) And this skeleton laying on his stomach with his legs swaying in the air. This skeleton also had really colourful splatters across their shelves and floor, and there was a tiny heart in the middle of the wall on their side. Then on the right, was another skeleton (again wiki)  wore a dark purple vest with a blue-furred hoodie and a matching fur colour trimming the bottom, over a black crop top with a light blue heart in the centre. Instead of shorts, he wore a pair of dark black pants with boots of the same colour as the fur on his jacket. He also had black fingerless gloves. His eye lights were purple and in the shape of a heart. His side of the room had dark purple upside-down hearts on the wall, and the drawers were having more than a hundred love letters from other monsters, probably of this strange au and some also from other aus. The skeleton on the left was referred to as Ink. And the one on the right was Lust. Ink's first reaction was to screech his non-existent lungs out, but Blue managed to cover his mouth just in time, gesturing him to calm down. "Who are these people!?" Lust yelled from the other side of the room. "Well, long story short, they all are from a different timeline, and are stuck here, the king doesn't know yet, but we are going to help them outta here!" Blue exclaimed, but then Dust covered the mouth of the blue skeleton who was also covering the mouth of the colourful skeleton. Blue eventually uncovered Ink's mouth, letting him speak, "What?! Sorry...what? Do you think I'm going to help you in helping these people escape? Because I'm in!" Ink said, he was just like Blue- excited and confident. Where Lust on the other hand just shot up, "What?! No, we aren't! You two are crazy!"  Lust yelled but was soon cornered by both Ink and Blue as they both whispered, "Yes we are~" Well, even if those two looked adorable, they could still be pretty creepy, without thinking twice, Lust just nodded in fear. Well, only then, Nightmare entered the room with Killer intensely squirming in his tentacle's hold. "So, who are these now? Those link and dust you were talking about? Oh, wait, Dust's right here." Nightmare said, Blue responding quickly. "Ink and Lust! Not link and Dust. This is Ink my best friend and this is Lust, the crush of the underground just after Killer, yes, you may not know, but many monsters actually have a liking to these two for some reason." Blue the smiled a bit before continuing, "And Ink and Lust, this is Dust, the nicest skeleton you'll ever meet, and that's Horror, and next to him are Error and Cross, and lastly, that one who has Killer in his hold is Nightmare."

Blue finally introduced everyone now.

(
Yay! look at me being late again, sorry, also if you might be thinking that where's dream, then you'll know that soon, at least in the ninth or just the next chapter!

Word Count: 1064)

-Crystal