~Out he goes~

Just when the whole crew heard what Blue said they all were experiencing mixed emotions. "Wait, we have to live here?!" Cross exclaimed as he started violently shaking Horror, gripping on his shoulders, and Horror just didn't give a shit. Dust had already crawled up next to Blue, as he cautiously poked the uncovered pillow on the bed while looking around, and that's when he noticed the wallpaper, he just glanced at the wallpaper and Killer trying to hide the stuffed bunnies and photographs of the bunnies and Dust shot a glare at Killer before he shifted closer to Blue. Nightmare just rubbed his temples, "Why the fuck am I here, what's happening-- heck." It was pretty late now for Nightmare to say that. They all were just looking around while Nightmare started stressing out. Horror and Cross stared at the door that led them outside of the castle and further into the large mansion. They both first looked at each other, then at the others, no one was seemingly noticing them two, and they just thought-- a little sneak-peak won't hurt them, would it? And as Horror looked back at Cross, they exchanged looks, nodding at each other as Horror reached for the doorknob, but just then someone gripped on Horror's shoulder, and yes, that's it, someone noticed them both and the little mission failed, they were thinking of who could it be, better not be Nightmare tho- But when they both were coming up with excuses to make for attempting this stupid mission, but they were both relieved when they saw Error narrowing his eye sockets at them, glaring sharply, and that glare meant- You two won't dare-- And Cross just gulped and nodded at Error while giving him a nervous close-eyed smile, and Horror was just looking around, glancing everywhere but Error. Error just sighed at those two idiots, shaking them both violently by their shoulders and then facing the opposite direction as he didn't even want to face those two idiots that didn't know that their choices have consequences. This is probably why Error was the only one that could give opinions on his plans and they were mostly reasonable, but the other three were to surely have their skulls separated if they interrupted Nightmare in his eVuL plans.

While this all was going on, they all suddenly heard someone yelling for the crybaby-- Killer to meet him right now, and everyone went silent, they all stared at the door tensed up, but from all of them Killer was the most horrified one, he shot up at once, snatching Blue's bandana (I'm literally cringing at how I kept on calling it a scarf:,) ) and rushing outside, he was barely running, he kept on stumbling and stuttering random word while rushing outside and closing shut the door before leaving, and just a few seconds later the whole crew including Blue heard the same voice yelling at probably Killer, and just a few muffled apologies and that voice was definitely of Killer desperately trying to apologise for something. There was complete silence between the two for a whole minute before all the crew members and Blue heard Killer whining angrily. Then, when everyone was silent, Blue started whisper-shouting and counting from one to ten and then just said, "He's probably kicked out again by now." Dust and Horror just weirdly glanced at Blue as he was shrugging in disbelief and Cross just gasped a bit, Error didn't seem to care and then there was Nightmare-- Nightmare's eye sockets widened as he stared at Blue, "Did he take your bandana?" he spoke out and kept glancing outside the window "Wh- no he didn--- oh wait he did, how do I never notice whenever he takes my bandana?..." Blue whispered the last part and that made Nightmare let out a sigh of relief as he continued to stare outside the window. Well, this was pretty odd for Error as the rest of the team members didn't seem to care, it was weird because why would Nightmare worry about that small skeleton? Why would he have so much interest in him anyway? Questions were flooding Error's mind and he was starting to wonder more about this. His quite thoughts were interrupted by Killer waving his hands in a sigh and mouthing "I'm still alive-" with no emotion on his face except for the natural face of displeasure, he was really pissed off but couldn't take his anger out on anyone, or anything. "There he is-- anD THERE'S MY BANDANA!!" Blue yelled, he really didn't want Killer to touch the precious gift that was given to him by the king. Killer gradually crawled back inside as he crossed his arms and flopped down on his bed with his cheeks puffed up. "See? I told you he gets kicked out a lot- and please give my bandana back. . ." Blue said, desperately trying to get his precious, precious bandana back. Killer just threw the bandana on the floor, he was gonna stomp on it, but Blue just made those adorable teary-eyed face and Killer didn't have the courage to stomp on it after that and just left it there on the floor, as he saw Blue quickly grab it back, hugging it tightly, you can see a jealous hooded skeleton in the background. The whole crew was snickering and giggling at Killer as he surely got kicked out by the king and Killer just blushed into a cherry from embarrassment. "Why did you get thrown out anyway?" Nightmare asked which made all the snickering to die down as Killer looked up at him, "W-Well. . .I might or might not had torn Ink's posters." Killer said quickly his tsundere self showing, as he looked away still red from all the blushing. "Ink? Who's that?" Nightmare asked. "Oh right. You all don't know anybody here, well then sit down and listen-- as I and Blue are here there are Ink and Lust here as well. But, they all are good so they could probably help you all to get out of here!" Killer said as his eye lights glowed for a split-second before eventually disappearing again. "Hey, that actually is a good idea! C'mon, we're gonna meet them as well!" Blue said excitedly, while the whole crew was groaning from annoyance.

(Uhm. . .hi? I have nothing else to say-- well, there's one more member left that needs to be introduced, can you guess who? well, I pretty sure think you already know, but hey, I already said I have nothing else to say so-- yeah.

Word Count: 1104

Uh... bye-)

-Crystal