~Plan ruiners~

( ATTENTION! THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON NIGHTKILL AND ONLY THAT! NONE OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS WOULD EVEN BE VISIBLE HERE! ok, I'm gonna hurt my throat now.... Nightkill is life, like for real- and I've been wanting to do this for a long time but though... maybe I shouldn't do it because people are waiting for the other ships to happen too, but I finally gathered up enough courage to write this! Now let's get into this! And no, this is not an April fools day stuff, I just want to enjoy some Nightkill. cri.)

It was finally night, time was passing really slowly... well for Killer. If Killer was asked how he spent the whole day today, well, he spent it just staring at those beautiful, glimmering violet eyes. Giving sneaky glances at them, Killer was lost in them... and wasn't willing to leave. Nightmare... he wasn't doing anything much different, he fell for those blank empty sockets, the fragile skeleton, sure he was stubborn, but he loved that- he loved that so much. More importantly, those black sockets had those beautiful eye lights, those white, crystalline eye lights that only Nightmare got the opportunity to see. Nightmare couldn't resist each time he saw him, and this feeling- this emotion was only there when Killer was near. Nightmare softly caressed Killer's cheekbones and hummed sweet-nothings to him as if he was taking care of a child, he slowly wrapped his arms around Killer's waist, Killer turned around to look back at him, just to stare at those eyes for a few more seconds before realizing to speak, "Night...?" His voice, that tone, it was too tender, oh how Nightmare loved hearing it, more especially that nickname, he didn't want to interrupt him by his own voice, Nightmare gently picked him up and whispered, "where were you going?" Killer chuckled softly which was like music to Nightmare. "I'm assigned to find the diamonds that were seen near the waterfalls most recently." Killer responded as he silently gestured Nightmare to let go of him so he could go to his assigned mission, he didn't want to upset the king again, right? "But I think the diamonds are already stolen." Nightmare flirted only to see Killer give him a soft smile as he crossed his arms waiting for Nightmare to finish. "and by whom?" Killer questioned with a hint of already knowing the answer. "Aren't they hidden in your eyes?" Nightmare continued as he pulled his face closer to Killer's, pulling him down onto the bed, setting Killer on top of him. "Oh c'mon Night... I have to go now-" Killer was cut off by Nightmare placing a finger on his mouth as he gently hugged him. "Why not stay a bit longer?" Nightmare huffed and tightened the hug. "Night-" Killer sighed and sat up, looking back down at Nightmare, "let go, I'll be back in a moment." Nightmare shook his head in a no and gripped onto Killer's waist, "those who assigned you the mission can wait a bit longer." Nightmare replied in a soothing tone. "Night, I'm not gonna get off you until you let me go-" Killer said, hoping he'd let him go due to what Killer thought was that Killer was too heavy for Nightmare, but that's just what Killer thought, anyone could look at him and point out how fragile and light he was. "You know... I'm fine with that~" Nightmare responded as Killer took a while to understand it as he noticed the position they were in, Killer slowly started squirming as he tried to free himself from Nightmare, well, he was blushing quite a bit by the realization because as soon as Nightmare noticed that... he took the chance and brought Killer back down by pulling him by his collar and kissed him. Killer wasn't expecting that and just after a few seconds of struggling he softly gave in and just kissed back. They both shared a long passionate kiss and parted away, Killer huffing lightly as his blush worsened and looked away while Nightmare grinned at the sight and lightly chuckled, "no wonder you always get into trouble, my little tsundere~" Killer blushed even more if it was even possible anymore and just crossed his arms, looking away while puffing his cheekbones. "mhm- no doubt in that." Nightmare teased again all the while maintaining a sly grin to which Killer kept on blushing harder and harder.

After a few minutes of messing around Nightmare paused and looked up at Killer and pulled him back down onto the bed and silently cuddled him. Killer on the other hand was struggling to free himself again... the only thing was, Killer didn't actually mind this at all, he felt he was set his face on fire by all that blushing, he just loved this so much, he just loved him so much. An hour passes by, none of the both skeletons seemed to have moved an inch now, Killer already stopped squirming a while ago. Nightmare only brought him even closer and then Killer sighed lightly and looked back at Nightmare but was lost again in those eyes, Nightmare pleaded Killer with a comforting smile, you know what.... maybe Killer was really not gonna go to that mission. Because just after a few seconds of daydreaming, Killer just cuddled back, Nightmare knew he has won, he loved to tease that small skeleton... so much.

(Look who hasn't posted in a while... well, anyway, I just wanted to post this chapter for a really, really long time, but I already explained that earlier. Let's take a moment to appreciate some Nightkill)

(And I just wanted to ask something... would ya'll hate me if I made Error the bottom in the errink ship?... Like don't hate me, please- I just wanted to ask this... qwq I'll make Error the top if ya'll don't like it, so I thought about and-- how about you all vote? Error is gonna be the top or Ink? Even though I prefer Ink as the top I just want to make this book just like you all like so... yeah, please comment down because next ship is Errink... yeah, bye now!) 

Word Count: 1038

-Crystal