~The dangers~

Lust was sighing loudly, as in an attempt to make everyone get the hint that he was against all of their stupid ideas. But, to his surprise, no one actually cared, "wow that was rude-" He thought to himself, not gonna lie, but he actually guessed that answer quite a bit so maybe it wasn't that surprising. Ink and Blue were whispering to each other about their ideas, while Killer was blushing intensely in Nightmare's hold, trying to cover his blush using his sleeves, and then there were Horror and Dust, they both were discussing if they had any idea of how many knives and axes were there in the whole castle that they said was Nightmare's And well, Error was still trying to use his strings, and Cross and Nightmare were judging if Killer was being a tsundere or a dandere, But mostly, after all their experiments it was clear that Killer was a tsundere. Blue sighed a bit, taking a deep breath before he shot up, giving everyone a bright close-eyed smile. "Alright! We might have a plan right now, buuuut- we'll taste my new tacos before leaving from here." Oh, Ink, Lust and Killer's face clouded with horror, they all started convincing Blue that it wasn't such a good idea, but still were trying not to hurt his feelings. And- just a few minutes later, there were the confused bad sanses, three skeletons of this kingdom trying to calm down Blue and yes, you guessed it, and there was a crying Blue skeleton. Killer and Lust were convincing him that his tacos were actually great and all- in other words, they were lying to make their friend feel better again. Ink was frantically suggesting him new ideas of entertaining the guests like, exploring the castle with them all or try to paint the new room with them and like that- But Blue actually didn't stop his sobbing, he was just a bit too fragile, and just as those three were frantically trying to calm the blue skeleton down, they were all shoved aside by a hooded skeleton, Dust. Dust just silently patted Blue's skull, humming sweet-nothings to him and, well, surprisingly, it actually worked. Blue recognized the voice as soon as he heard it and opened one of his eye sockets to look at the skeleton whom they were expecting to be Dust, and well, they were correct. Blue just looked to their side while Dust wiped away his tears. "shh- it's alright, they all are idiots anyway, I'll try your tacos-" Oh boy, Dust just made a grave mistake, and while the three other skeletons of this castle stared at Dust with a hint of offence they just wanted him to actually try one of those tacos- Like, Dust could end up throwing up or- he would be trying to hide the true fear and lie to Blue because, well, they all could obviously see how close they both got even though they met only a few hours ago.
 "R-Really?!" Blue squealed in excitement, and Dust unknowingly nodded because he didn't know the dangers of that taco. Dust silently smiled knowing how he made that bean happy just by agreeing to a eat a dang taco, it wasn't gonna be that bad, right? Well, Blue got up at once and ran outside the room, locking it from outside just in case someone decided to leave- and after just a few minutes he came back with like thirteen tacos all the while huffing and gasping for air. "I-I'm sorry I'm late- J-Just here!" Blue exclaimed as he threw the tacos over at Dust, oh, well Dust only caught two of them, no one else even dared to look at it. Well, except for the bad sanses, they were quite hungry, and it was a supply of free food- and it was probably better than those burnt tacos they were about to have in the morning. Horror pounced at those on the floor at once, handing the ones that were clean to his boss and grabbing one for himself, while Cross was rambling about how the tacos were probably not better than his tacos he quickly grabbed one for himself as well, and then came Error, he didn't dare to touch those, because first, he wasn't gonna eat something that was picked up from the floor and two, he saw the reactions of the others about Blue's tacos, so maybe it was better not to eat it. As soon as Nightmare was about to put the taco in his mouth, Killer slapped it away. And then there was Ink, he gave Error a pat on the back for being so intelligent and Error screeched because of his phobia- well, Ink at least learned something about that glitchy skeleton, not to touch him without his permission. Let's move back to Killer and Nightmare, they both just exchanged glances, Nightmare with a questionable one and Killer with an awkward one. "Alright, listen I saved you, you should be freaking thanking me!-" Killer whisper-shouted in Nightmare's non-existent ears trying not to make the fragile blue skeleton sad again. "Saved me? From what, the tacos?" Nightmare whispered back, snorting a bit. "Blue is not a cook. The tacos might actually be so bad that you'd pass out." Killer whisper-shouted again in defence. "Well, you didn't stop Dust or Horror, or that Cross- from eating these, so why only me?" Nightmare asked again. "w-well, you can only save o-one at a t-time, you know?" Killer responded, this time blushing a bit. "Pfft- whatever you say, I know you care for me~" Nightmare said jokingly, using his flirty tone, and the result was to leave Killer to burst up into a cherry and Nightmare started chuckling at this. Even though Nightmare knew about Killer's emotions, he decided to keep it a secret and tease the smaller skeleton a bit.

Oh, and fast forward to a few seconds later, there were three skeletons, Horror, Dust and Cross, laying flat on the floor, yes, they passed out from the tacos, leaving Blue clueless and Ink, Lust and Killer horrified. There were also Nightmare and Error in the back, shrugging from disbelief.

(I'm not dead. Look, I guess coffee isn't the best choice for me, because I been way too energetic and looking back at this chapter- this was like one of those crack chapters but I really wanted to post something so- yeah, and oh, beware of Blue's tacos~ )

Word Count: 1084

-Crystal