Part nine: Lonely times in Oxenfurt

Drink up, There's more. Witcher 3 OST.

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to leave a vote <3

Part nine:

Sir Gavin wasted no time before kissing me, after entering his chambers upstairs. His touch and kiss were soft, yet I could feel desire in them. He hummed as he held the back of my head and angled it to kiss me deeper. I let my hands roam his chest, catching on the rougher texture of the embroidery on his tunic. He smelt of wine and pipe smoke. It scared me how I felt tingling in my lower abdomen – I was not acting or pretending and the realisation felt... exhilarating. I've always had a thing for charming, dangerous men.

"Sweet Annabel, what an angel you are." He murmured, moving from my lips to my ear, sucking and pressing kisses against it. "I'd do anything to have you."

I let out a shaky breath, this couldn't be a coincidence. "Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." With that, a sense of urgency overcame him, pushing me against the wall and letting me feel his teeth on my bottom lip.

"That can be arranged." Said a different voice. Sir Gavin turned around only partly, annoyed by the disturbance. O'Dimm stood next to the window, hands clasped in front of him and smiling. "As you see, I sell more than just mirrors. Perhaps there are some wishes I could fulfil..."

"Please get out." Said sir Gavin. "We have no need for you here."

"What would your wife do if she'd find out about this little... encounter? This is her home after all, her good graces are what allow you to live this life and her status offers you many benefits." Said O'Dimm, his cruel side showing through. Or was this just honesty? Fuck, my head feels like cotton. Sir Gavin released his hold on my arms.

"Hear me out and if you say no, that will be the last you'll see of me, but also of dear Annabel."

Sir Gavin let out an exaggerated sigh and sat down on a plush chair beside the bed. "Well, speak then. Hurry it up."

I left at that moment, shutting the door beside me as silently as I could.

O'Dimm came out after a good while. I had waited in the hallway, not wanting to subject my tipsy self to the rowdy men downstairs.

"How did it go?" I asked.

O'Dimm smiled, showing teeth. "Splendid! You did marvellously. However, I must ask, are you alright? I've not explicitly asked you to go as far as you did."

I made a noise, giving him a tortured expression. "He was so charming, O'Dimm. I barely had to act. One day a dangerous, charming man will be my undoing." Drink did tend to make me more dramatic.

He smiled, his eyes glinting again. With still a good distance between us, he took my marked hand and kissed it. His warm breath made the hairs on my arm stand up in anticipation. "I suppose you're feeling a bit pent up right now. I could take care of it for you, if that is what you desire."

The mark on my hand and arm heated up and I shivered. "No, thank you." And I ignored the heat growing in between my legs, too tipsy to examine where it came from. Cursed myself for being so sensitive.

"Then allow me at least to have a celebratory glass of wine with you, my champion." He dropped my hand and gave a dashing smile, his expression soft.