Part fifteen: The Wedding and Vlodomir *

Welcome back <3

Warning for sexual content, although mostly implied.

Best wishes for 2020!

Part fifteen:

The day of the wedding finally came. I was both excited and nervous. I wore the dress Gaunter gave me, the second one, it was navy blue in colour and had lace trims. Shani had braided flowers at the sides of my hair, she wore red flowers herself. We arrived at the place where it was held a little later than planned, but it didn't matter. And Geralt arrived even later, maybe because he was possessed by Vlodomir. He looked different, he was wearing a robe?

"Not one, but two pretty girls waiting for me for an evening of fun!" Vlodomir exclaimed upon greeting. "You must be Shani, may they quarter me if I've ever seen a lovelier lass!"

Shani smiled. "Nothing left of you to quarter, alas."

"And who might you be?" He asked me.

"Annabel. Nice to meet you." I couldn't keep an amused grin off my face as Vlodomir continued to praise Shani's beauty.

"You're actually quite amusing this way." Shani said.

"Be assured, you'll like me even better when you get to know me more intimately."

"How intimately?" she inquired.

I turned away from them, still smiling. This would be more fit to be a private conversation.

I couldn't help but sneak glances at Shani, who Vlodomir flirted openly and bluntly with. She handled it pretty well.

We greeted the hosts, the happy couple themselves. Shani introduced us before we joined the festivities. At first I wanted to try playing Gwent with the halflings, but quickly changed my mind upon hearing the stakes. I have no coin anyway.

I had a drink in the barn and went back to grab more tankards for Shani and Geralt/Vlodomir.

"There you are, darling Annabel." With his hands clasped in front of him, Gaunter walked through the barn towards me. "Have a dance with me on this merry occasion."

He was wearing a colourful flower crown, but it only looked a little absurd.

"Gaunter O'Dimm." I said as greeting. This is the moment I've been dreading, my stomach is in knots. "Don't you have more pressing matters to attend to?"

Gaunter took my hands and stood close to me, within my personal space. I repressed my reflex to take a step back. It's clear he remembers our previous encounter. And so do I – more like, have been unable to forget.

"Have you not missed me?" He tilted my chin with his finger to look him in the eye. Warm breath tickled my lips and I couldn't help steal a glance at his. He was smiling. "Tsk, with that fading lovemark by your ear, I guess I have my answer."

I winced at his keen observation and pressed my hand to the spot. I let my other hand rest on his shoulder, casually, trying not to show Geralt and Shani there was something more than familiarity going on.

"I have missed you." I said in a whisper, looking up at him. His brown eyes glinted with amusement. "If you dare stop time right now, I'll show you just how much."

Gaunter didn't waste another second. The music stopped abruptly, as well as the excited chatter of the others present. With the snap of his fingers.

"Impressive." I said, curling my fingers around the back of his neck, pulling him down to me.

"And you are impatient." He grinned. Then our lips met. He tasted of red wine and something warm. His lips ever so soft, yet the nipping of his teeth was filled with desire. He really was good at this, I thought, as I felt my body heat up already.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said between breaths, before tugging at his bottom lip with my teeth. One of his hands caressed on my lower back and pushed me into his chest. "I only thought I might repay you for last time." My lips moved to his ear and I trailed my lips over the little exposed skin of his neck above his hood. This embrace was... more than I expected. My gut tingled. He pulled the hair at the back of my neck firmly, and pushed our mouths together once again.

My hands slid down his chest and tugged at his breeches. It was tied with a string and I've never felt more inexperienced. I had to stop the kiss to see what I was doing. He only looked amused as I continued to fumble.

As soon as I got it, after what felt like forever, I not-so-gently pulled his trousers down and sank to my knees. He was still soft down there, but I didn't let that discourage me as I stroked it slowly. He smelled masculine and a hint of soap. The base started to thicken as I increased the pressure of my strokes. Good. I teased the underside with my tongue, and courage filled me. I wondered how much I could tease him, how far I could go. I smiled up at him as his member started to thicken and he curled his fingers in my hair. This was going to be fun.