Part eleven: Meeting in between the sheets *

Music by Chopin.

Dear readers, welcome back!  I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

A note;

I try to emulate historically realistic ways of dressing. Since English is not my native language, I may get a few terms incorrect. Feel free to correct me if you spot any mistakes. Thank you!

This chapter contains sexual content.

Part eleven:

Eventually we made it to his lodgings. It was a small, narrow house on a narrow street. I could still taste his kiss on my lips as I entered and took off my shoes. The house was dark. My branded wrist itched slightly, reminding me of O'Dimm and it confused me.

"Make yourself comfortable." Victor said as he picked up things at random and put them down in different spots. His face still showed no emotion, but his hands were fidgeting with things. He lit a few candles. "It's already late. I will go to sleep soon. You can stay up and read if you like."

I nodded. "Where will you sleep?"

"My bed is upstairs. Will you come with?" he takes the first two steps. "Let me light the candles first."

I followed him up after blowing out the candles downstairs and when I came up, he was already undressing. There was a double bed, but it was narrower than the ones I was used to. Only four candles were lit, they stood on the nightstand, casting a soft glow that made shadows dance on the walls. Bookcases filled to the brim with books were on two of the walls. The bedcovers were deep blue.

"I hope you don't mind." He gestured to his state of undress.

I shook my head. "Not at all." I took off my overdress and stays and got under the covers. He did the same, wearing only his white undershirt and -pants. I tucked my arm underneath my head and he faced my way. We looked at each other for a long time, just resting, not saying a word.

His hand snaked under the covers and his fingers touched my cheek. I moved to touch his as well, my hand at his waist, circling my thumb just underneath his thin shirt. His gaze was intense as he observed my every reaction. It made me both uncomfortable and attracted to him, like a magnet seeking its opposite. His fingers moved to my mouth, tugging at my bottom lip, which I instinctively opened. His eyes followed closely, narrowing slightly. He pushed his thumb past my lips and I couldn't resist a small bite before swirling my tongue around it and sucking. His breath hitched and I shuddered. I thought sir Gavin was seductive, but Victor barely looks at me and I'm wet already. Much more my type as well.

One of the corners of his lips curled upwards as he plopped his thumb out of my mouth. His other hand moved to my chest, while this one tugged the hair in the nape of my neck. I dug my fingers in his side as he tilted my head backwards, rough but gentle, and he stole the gasp from my lips with a bruising kiss. I hummed as our tongues met, sliding his shirt further up his chest and finding his nipples. Victor broke our kiss, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I can't believe how badly I want you." He whispered, the words rolling off his tongue in a purr.

"Then have me." I dared say. He kissed me harder than before, hungrier. We stopped only to take his shirt off, my chemise followed soon after. He pushed me on my back and my hands above my head, his grip like steel. His kisses moved to my neck and ear, then my chest. My lower abdomen tingled and heated. He bit and licked and sucked and kissed, not paying any mind to my moans and whimpered curses. No doubt he would leave marks. He ground his hips against mine, the pressure was so, so welcome. I wanted more. The sheets were nothing more than a tangled mess at our feet. He let go of my hands, I quickly gripped his neck and shoulder, digging my nails in from the friction between our bodies. I invited him to feel more, reaching my body up to his. His breathing sped up. I could feel it across my face as we kissed, his slick tongue intertwining with mine.

My eyes shot open and met his as he wound my legs around his waist and my skin met his. He was hard and it pressed against my slit. His eyes were open during the kiss, and I felt so hot under his intense gaze and the longing his silver eyes held. He curled his fingers around my neck, only pressing hard enough to stake a claim. This turned me on so much. I could only whimper in his mouth and press my hips to his.

"I want you to be mine." Victor whispered, his lips touching mine as we talked as he didn't back away more than a few centimetres from our embrace. His hips set a slow pace against my heat, it was torturous.

"Just for a night." I said. His hold on my neck tightened just enough to be noticeable. I met his thrusts in order to encourage him. I tugged at his hair and bit his bottom lip. "Have me, take me." I whimpered, needy and ready. My wrist and hand stung slightly and I did my best to ignore it.

"Give yourself to me, I'll be yours." He said, barely forming a sentence in between pants. His eyes were heavy and dark with desire, but still boring into mine.

"Have your way with me." I cried out, emphasising my words by grinding my hips with his.

Finally, he slid his hand in between our nude bodies and adjusted his hardness in front of my leaking, clenching core. There was nothing but want and lust and the stinging in my marked wrist. Then he slid in fully, with a sharp thrust, I yelled out his name. It hurt, worse than the minor irritation from my mark, a different kind of sting. He stilled for a short moment.

Then Victor threw his head back, as he pulled out and pushed himself in again. My nails left red welts on his back as I gripped him, urging him to continue, to turn the sting into blinding pleasure. He did, losing control. He drove into me fast and without mercy, pounding me into the mattress. Amazing. I enjoyed his roughness, yet he caressed my face with gentle, featherlight touches as he fucked me senseless. My orgasm came suddenly, white-hot and blinding and I mutilated his back and shoulders while digging my fingers in. The stinging in my marked hand and wrist gave the pleasure an edge that only enhanced, and also complicated the sensation.

He followed not soon after, kissing me with open eyes as he did so, hard and unforgiving.

I never slept so well before in a stranger's bed.

More O'Dimm content in next chapter. Things will move along more quick from then on.

I like to have my main character be a bit more embedded in the world/life. :)