Part seventeen: After the wedding

Welcome <3

I am almost finished writing, nearing the end. I have fixed some errors here and there and am rewriting as I post the chapters. If you spot any mistakes, storywise or in spelling/structure, please let me know. And please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed <3

I'm here to learn and also have fun :)

This chapter is quite a bit longer. Things are moving along :).

Part seventeen:

Just outside of the gate I pulled my arm free from O'Dimms grip. He stopped and turned to face me.

"Luckily here you have your sweet chap." He was sporting his ever-present smile, but it had an edge this time. Something sinister, but I hoped I was mistaken.

"I didn't want them to worry. Didn't expect you to be the one to encourage Geralt to stay. I assume Vlodomir left?"

"Yeah, the little pest is back to his crypt." He grinned. "I believe I have an answer to give you."

He took my marked wrist once again and kissed the inside. I stepped a little closer to accommodate his pull and lessen the discomfort. "It seems something peculiar has happened when I marked you that day," his warm breath ghosted over the sensitive pulse point. "I have hidden my initials at this spot somewhere..." he lowered my hand and pointed to certain curves in the brand at the place he kissed it. I couldn't recognise letters, but I assume he doesn't mean in the Common language.

"And what does that mean?"

"It seems it responds to me, although I doubt that's the reason of the tingling." He grinned cheekily, showing teeth. "I assume it was me you were talking about earlier?"

I made a half-assed attempt at jerking my hand back, he only tsk'ed softly at me. "What's it to you?" was the best I could come up with. Later I would daydream about this in the bath and say a dozen different things rather than this. That wit was however not with me at that point.

"Oh dear," said Gaunter, tracing the mark with his finger without breaking eye contact. "Are you really that dense?" He drawled the words out longer and taking a step towards me. He guided my arm to rest on his shoulder. My breath hitched. His gaze darkened as I curled my hand in his neck. His hand found my waist and pulled me flush to his chest.

"It seems I have to show you what that mark really means."

My lips parted as we stood this close. Noses almost brushing together as I looked up and met his eyes. Butterflies filled my gut. His other hand stroked my cheek, his gaze flickered to my lips. At that moment I knew, this was not just physical to me. Nervousness overtook my thoughts.

"Why don't you just tell me?" my voice was low. He shook his head slowly, a smile playing at his lips. I gripped his tunic and something pressed against my lower abdomen. I wanted him. I desired him. The mark started tingling again, warmer than ever.

He hummed and dipped his head. Our lips met. I pulled him tighter against me, so hungry for more contact, for a deeper kiss, to feel whole. Mead and honey. Our lips moved in a balanced rhythm, a slower, more sensual kiss. I broke the kiss to breathe, but the hand on the back of my neck guided me into another kiss, he seemed to feel the same way. I palmed the curve of his ass in one of my hands and he parted his lips for me in a quiet gasp, only a little surprised. I took the opportunity to slide my tongue along his lips, teeth, finally meeting his tongue. He sucked on it, sending heat down to in between my thighs. The warmth of the mark spread further throughout my body, tingling pleasantly. His hand on my back rubbed up and down, further pressing my entire body against his.