trying out new quirks

I woke up to random yelling at the break of dawn. I got out of bed to see giant mud monsters chasing what seem to be teens about two years older than me. I realised that it was UA's training camp again. I knew that since they brought alot of food with them so i decided that i would steal from them to get some lunch.

I was watching them as they were all trying to power up their quirks which were mostly very flashy but powerful quirks. I stared at them from the bushes while carefully observing them, trying to learn about their quirks. One of the teachers finally called it a day which gave the many students a high level of relief. I then saw shock in their faces as the teacher told them that they would have to make their own dinner. Ahhhh, never gets old.

I saw as they were all busy with the food with one of them being very skillful with a knife. I could smell the delicious curry that they were cooking. I licked my lips and rubbed my hands together in excitment, waiting for them to finish scooping their portion so i could take the leftovers.

I quickly and sneakily stole a bowl and scooped myself a bowl of rice with a scoop of curry. I hurried back to a stump i found and sat down to scarf down the food. I rubbed my belly after i finished and returned the bowl, I then let out a loud and long burb before hearing,"WHO IS THE DISGUSTING ASSHOLE WHO DIDN'T COVER THEIR MOUTH!!!!!""It came from the bush dude....who the hell is in the bush?""Someone go check it out!"

Uh oh, they heard me. I tried to find a suitable hiding spot before someone parted the bushed i was hiding behind. We stared at each other for a good five seconds as the other students came to see who was in the bush. I was too scared to move but the person was more confused,"What is a kid doing here? Why are you here and did you eat the left overs?". I scratched the back of my neck as i awkwardly laughed at the green-haired teen's answer,"well.....bye now!"

I tried to run away before an ash blonde had grabbed the collar of my shirt and screamed at me,"YOU LITTLE PRICK. I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU AL-" I used my hands and caused an explosion in his face which let me step away from him a couple metres. He was holding his face trying to get out the soot in his eyes. One of them shouted out,"He copied bakugou's quirk!"

I smirked as they misjudged my quirk as this bakugou kid tried to blow me to smithereens but was lefted wide eyed as he failed to activated his quirk. I laughed as I ran to the frog girl and tapped her shoulder before jumping away from tree to tree. I looked back to see the frog girl look faintly pale as her knees shook. I realised that i had stolen a physical quirk and slightly regretted my decision but i quickly stopped being sorry and leaped away back to my little hut where i lived.

I quickly ran into my hut and leaped into bed and took a nap as i wanted to rest and return their quirks to them as my quirk will return the stolen quirk to its owner after i sleep. I was worried as people who have physical quirks live with them constantly so its dangerous for them to go without it for an extended period of time.

the next day.....

I was observing them and saw that of all the students the grren-haired teen had an interesting quirk with electricity running through his body. I put down my binoculars and read through my notepad seeing how he was the one with the least info i could input into the notes. Imade it my mission to find out what his quirk was about. I could just steal it for a couple hours but it might be dangerous without any knowledge of the thing i am stealing.

I waited for night to fall before going back to my house to wear my small hunting knife and changed out into a black shirt and jacket with black baggy shorts and some black sneakers. so my whole outfit was black.

I came back out the hut to hear some voices of the students so i went to go check it out. I found them all outside their building in pairs seemingly preparing to go into the forest. All of them were paired up except one, the green-haired kid which i listed as "midoriya".

I chuckled to myself as i realised that my wish was granted so i could speak to him alone nonetheless. I noticed that there were six students missing, the acid user, the lighting boy, the indestructible kid, the strong diabetic,  the tape user and the copycat.

As they all they all went in the forest i traced them and found my target after silently critisizing how terrible they were at scaring each other. I jumped from the tree down to the ground besides him, causing him to put his arms up in a defensive position. He paused as i stood up straight and dusted myself off. He stared at me in disbelief and switched to a calm yet confused face,"Wait a sec  what are you doing here kid? I dont think your from UA."

I laughed,"Oh no, I live here in the forest and i saw that you have a veru interesting quirk dear midoriya. I just wanted to know a little more." I pulled out my note pad and pen

He visibly sweat dropped and chuckled,"well its a secret...."

I raised an eyebrow and read through all the info i had on him which was as follows:
name:izuki midoriya
quirk:unknown, green electricity and strength enhancement
hero name:deku
personality:very shy, will mumble at times and go on for long periods of time.
fighting style:close combat, seems to break his bones if quirk is overused

I looked up to see him stare at me for a couple seconds before gasping saying,"wait, aren't you the guy who stole our leftovers and stole bakugou's and tsuyu's quirks?"

I stopped chewing the top of my pen and responded,"well, yeah but it was not to cause harm. They regained their quirks already haven't they? How is the tsuyu doing?"

He was now looking at me with amazement now. I raised an eyebrow and offered,"You know, i could trade info with you about your classmates about their fighting style, attack methods, ways to disable them. oh and i mean i could shed a little light on how my quirk works if you tell me more about yourself."

he smiled and declined my offer, but we did get to talking for a while confusing some of the students who were supposed to scare us. I learnt that he too carried a note book filled with info of heroes' quirks.

We were talking for a bit until we heard a scream and a cloud of coloured mist rise as i could faintly see a blue light emanating from a section of the forest. This cannot be good...