rescue mission?

I woke up to hear a big commotion in the common area of the hospital. I made my way to the common area where the whole class was. I started to jot down info about them on my notebook while eating a snack i had gotten on the way here. That was when i heard Ejirou yell out,"WE CANT JUST LET THEM TAKE HIM AND DO NO-"

He was cut off by lido,"NO, DO NOT WE NEED TO LEAVE IT TO THE PROS!"

I left the room as they continued. I was completely fine with being out of this until i overheard a line that caught my attention,"But yarouyozu made a tracking device! We can find Bakugou!"

I continued walking but instead of going straight to my room, i decided to give miss momo a visit. I wanted to talk to her about the tracker so that i could track down the bastards that destroyed my home.

I knocked on the door of her room, getting permission to enter soon after. I walked in and greeted her,"Hi, uhh, heard you made a tracker for the bad guys, are you guys really going to save bakugou?"

She nodded and told me,"a small group of us are although most of us are against it as we aren't licensed heroes yet so what we are doing is technically illegal."

I told her,"Hey, can i come along. If this is a rescue mission we dont really have to fight them, just steal back bakugou. And stealing things is my jam, my quirk can also steal the villains quirk as to help prevent them from fighting!"

She stood up carrying a small purse, walking past me saying,"I recomend you stay out of this kid, its too dangerous for you."

I got angry. I ran back to the common area where there were still most of the class not including lido, midoriya, ejirou, todoroki, bakugou and momo.

I ran towards them and asked them where the others were, they did not know. I told them i would borrow a couple things from them and i stole what i thought would be a useful quirk, "Zero gravity".

I thanked uraraka as i left to go find them outside the dorms arguing with lido on what they were doing. I was about to butt in when I saw lido punch midoriya in the face. He was talking about how he cared about all his classmates, not just bakugou. Apparently he was worried about they might get injured which i was not interested in. Until i heard them say that they would only grab bakugou without fighting. Lido was stunned before i finally came into the conversation,"Hey guys, i know you might not want to fight so i should come along. I can steal the quirks of the villains to help prevent them from fighting you and i also stole uraraka's quirk to stop them from being able to hit you."

They looked at me with disbelief and lido ran and stopped me from getting any closer,"No, i will not allow you to go, they are dangerous and we are trained students while you aren't ready for what might come."

I scoffed and used uraraka's quirk on him before sweeping his legs, grabbing his neck and slamming his face into the ground. the others gasped at what i had done except todoroki who just went wide eyed. I released him from my grip and left him lying on the ground before I bluntly stated,"You are no better than me, I am coming okay, i can help you guys!"

Lido got up angry,"You cannot come, you'll get hurt."

Todoroki then said,"You should come, your right if the villains attack us you can take their quirks for the time being and immobilized them making the mission overall safer."

I smiled as i saw lido looking down in what seemed like anger. He told us that he would be coming along to make sure we don't fight. I was fine with that and they all said that he would be our watchman i guess.

We all boarded the train to where the tracker said bakugou was. I was ready to fight but i would have to hold it in if it was all to go as planned. I hate this even more than i did two seconds ago...