Provisional test pt1

I woke up and I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone like I had been doing for the week. I saw everyone awake and ready for the day. I greeted the as they came down. I hurriedly ate my breakfast and went to the showers to have a quick bath and change into my pe attire. We all met up at the bus bay and were driven to a large stadium where the test would be held. We all were nervous and ready to enter the test. Suddenly a pirate looking lady came to Aizawa sensei and started asking him to date her. She started laughing and Aizawa informed us that she was an old colleague. She told us that they were in the same company and that they had fallen in love and developed a sweet romance. Aizawa sensei shut her down by denying everything she had said. Her students came up to meet us and one of them introduced themselves and took Bakugou's hand, praising him for being so brave with being kidnapped and all. There was another one who apparently was the top scorer in the recommendation tests. I saw he was a little wacky but he seemed strong.

I started running around and interviewing Mrs joke's students, holding my notebook and literally shaking them down for information. The black haired boy just laughed and asked me,"Haha, you will see our quirks in the stadium, actually I have not seen your face in the UA festival and your really young even fir a first year. I guess we will both be mysteries for now, I hope you and I will meet.""Before you go I will say that no matter what I hope we can be friends afterwards, no hard feelings?""Sure...""Asu, call me Asu. And don't worry, we will meet and i will pass. You can bet on it!"

He left along with his teammates.If I was to be honest, I don't give a damn about the license, I just wanted to fight with other people. I was still looking around the place seeing all this different people before someone yelled at me,"Asu, look out!"

Next thing I knew I was tackled to the floor by a familiar voice,"Tanji you bastard why didn't you tell me you were going to a school, UA no less!""Quita, get off him he is in front of his new friends."

I was unable to speak for a second as I saw my classmates laughing at me in my current predicament. I got up after Quita finally got off me, saying,"Could you please not say my first name in public? Call my Asu for now."

She laughed and teased me,"Oh why, is it cause you only want Aaarrriii to say it?" I froze and started to stutter,"W-well, no its just e-embarrassing wait why do you care?"

My classmates started coming up to them,"You are Asu's friends from the forest right?""Yup, his older sis and bro!" She proudly proclaimed as i saw the annoyance in Rei's eyes. I corrected her,"Says the one who I had to cook for, do the laundry for, help make sure you slept well and made sure you didn't forget when yall's entrance exams were."

Rei started laughing as Quita told me to shut up. Aizawa sensei told us to go change and get ready. We went to change into our hero outfits and gathered in a large room. A man with shaggy white hair who seemed like he hasn't slept in days. He told us about the test and then a number popped out on the screen "100", he then said,"1505 examinees, if you take out two people's last targets, you pass but only if your the first 100."

Everyone gasped, now the test only had a 7% passing rate. Now its gonna not just be a fight for targets but a race against time. I knew I could pass but I was afraid of injuring others so I decided I would power down all my super moves. We were all given targets to put on our bodies as long as they are exposed at all times. They could only be taken off with a special magnetic key after the test is done.

We were all ready to be sent off to the testing grounds before the guy pressed a button, making the room unfold itself and revealing a large testing ground with four different sections. He told us to disperse towards our desired location and the test would begin shortly. I followed the class to the rocky area as we discussed a game plan. Midoriya had recommended for us to stay together and pass as a class.