Provisional test pt2

I was sitting on the couch with Todoroki discussing what might be the next part of the test. Quita plopped herself next to me and slumped into the couch. I asked her whats wrong to which she responded,"Ugh, its taking too long, only 40 people have passed. And I can't find a thing to punch."

I laughed as I realised that they really did not change. Rei had now come and sat down beside Quita. We talked and reminisced the old days. I saw a group of familiar faces enter the room which consisted of Yaoyorozu, Shouji, Jirou and Tsuyu. I jumped off the couch and ran too them an greeted them in excitement.

I asked them if the rest are close behind. Head sweat dropped as Shouji explained,"Well you see, we were all separated and we got caught up in a whole different situation so we don't actually know what their doing.""Oh that sucks but look, Todoroki passed!'

We went over to him while Yaoyorozu went over to the food aisle where she filled up her whole plate with food. I asked them what that was about and they explained to me how she had to use up most of her lipids to save them from some crazy girl who trapped them in some makeshift freezer. I went to the food too since I had also used up quite a bit of my energy fighting those guys. Soon after the 70 pass mark as I was biting into a roast beef. I saw six of my classmates enter the room and I rushed over to them and asked how they were and told them that the key was in the back to remove the targets. I told them that the others were over on the couch.

I saw the Ketsubutsu group enter the room. I ran over and greeted Shindo,"Hello, dude what even is your quirk you destroyed the whole rock terraine!"

He laughed and scratched his head for a while,"Uh, thanks kid...wait why weren't you with the UA group?" I told him I wanted to pass on my own right without help and that my quirk could have hurt others around me. I talked with the rest of the UA people as they also asked Quita and Rei about me. I told them how they saved my ass out there and how we beat a group of five in a 3 v 5. As I told the story Shindo must have overheard me and asked,"Wait did you say you fought someone with a sludge quirk, wood quirk, web quirk, expansion quirk and nail quirk?"

I had told him that the girl was in the nurse's room with severe injuries. He asked me if she had gotten them when we met but I told him that I had tried and let her off but she betrayed my trust and tried to take ou my targets but I broke her ribs and back. Shindo facepalmed and apologized for his classmates' actions and he left for the nurse's office to presumably visit her.

I noticed that there were now ten spots were left and only 12 people from class 1A have passed. We saw that there was a sudden beacon of light from the field which attracted everyone in the stadium. We saw how everyone was attracted to Ayoma's navel laser and ran towards it. Then there was a fleet of birds which were commanded by Koda and we witnessed how the rest of class 1a had gathered and started fighting everyone. There were people passing left and right with debris dust and quirks all going off at once. Seven of our classmates passed in a row before a random person passed as well. Soon I saw how the last two, Lida and Ayoma passed.

This completed the first part of the test to which the announcer cheered for. We all cheered in excitement as well at the fact that the whole of class 1a passed. I felt bad for everyone who failed but I decided that it was me or them and better that it was me who passed. There was a stream of people come into the anter room which consisted of the rest of class 1a.

I saw as they cheered and hugged telling them where the food was and the key to take off the targets. We were all still shook from the whole test and the sudden rush at the end with the huge battle. we all talked for quite a bit as I continued stuffing my face with food.

An announcement was heard over the speakers after half an hour. I was still eating as the announcement continued. Quita went up behind me and slapped the back of my head which caused me to chock on the food I had in my mouth. I felt her slam her fist into my chest which caused me to spit out the food I was choking on.