my new "friends"

I woke up the next day at five am, school did not start until 10am according to my school timetable that they gave me. I got up to stretch my stiff body from sleeping for twenty hours straight. I was now full of energy, ready for anything that could cone my way for the day. I came out of the room, heading straight for the kitchen after hearing my stomach growling. I opened the fridge to find it was suddenly more full than last night, weird. I was hungry so i made myself a grilled cheese sandwich. By now it was 6am so i went for a shower. I wore a white under shirt and the UA uniform which was uncomfortable as hell. I was in the common area reading one of my many textbooks i would have to study. Funny thing is that i learnt mist of it before hand with how Quita and Rei both had to study for their own test so i learnt alongside them which is now benefitting me

I then heard voices outside the dorms which i at first thought were villains, so i immediately started slowly making my way to my room to grab my necklace. Suddenly the doors busted open with a long black haired male. He told me,"Tanji, come meet your new class outside while i address some things. I will be your teacher, call me mister Aizawa, or Aizawa sensei. Come out now."

I came out of the dorm to see a large group of students gathered outside. I noticed that the group of students were the same ones from the camp and the group who I accompanied in saving Kacchan were there as well. They instantly all focused their attention on me as i walked out to slowly join the group making my way to the back. Aizawa sensei started talking,"okay so this is the dorm you will be staying in but before i tell you more i want to mention that we will focus on getting those provisional licenses we were supposed to give you during the training camp."

"Oh yeah we forgot about that with everything that has happened."

I was confused, licenses? What has the world come too!? We need licenses to use quirks or something?

Aizawa continued,"Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoriya, Lida, Yaoyorozu and Asu. You six went out on your own to go save bakugou didn't you? And based off your reactions i assume you all knew about this. If it wasn't for All Might's retirement, I would have expelled every single one of you except Bakugou, Jirou, Hagakure and Asu. Not only the five who went but the 12 who didn't try and stop them. Asu is a special case, he was living in the forest for his whole life so i don'y expect him to know that fighting bad guys are wrong...and he is younger than you guys with mich to learn so please help him since he is going to be your new classmate. But I would like it if you could follow the proper procedures from now on. Now go inside, cheer up."

Everyone seemed to be in a gloomy mood i guess with the heavy lecture and such weighing on their conscience but i was mainly unaffected as i was still confused about what was wrong with what we did. I was heading inside when i saw Balugou drag Kiminari into a bush, electricity suddenly bursting out from there, followed by him coming out with two thumbs up and a retarded looking face making some of the class laugh, especially Jirou. Bakugou soon came out and passed Kirishima a wad of cash.

I was looking back at how they were all happy and laughing at kiminari and how Kirishima offered to buy barbecue for them tonight with the money that Bakugou passed him. I wished Ari was here to help me through this shit, its so boring. I went into the dorms right after Bakugou and straight to my room as i knew the entire layout of the building already.

I was in my room and took out a can of purple spray paint and started randomly spraying the walls, feeling like it was too plain. I took out more pictures of my childhood that i hadn't gotten around to placing them yet. One was me getting blasted by pure energy by accident which had sent me flying into a tree during a fight between Ari and Rei. Another one was a pic of me trying to use Quita's quirk, accidentally creating a giant axe that i could not even lift. One picture caught my eye, it was a picture of me holding Ari bridal style as she slept. It was taken by Quita after Ari fell asleep after training and i was stuck carrying her back to the house. She always wanted me and Ari to get together no matter how much we denied. I placed it on the dresser and placed the last ones which were single portraits of Rei, Quita and Ari. They were a little roughed up but i could always get new frames when needed. I took out the necklace from the drawer i had kept it in and hung it around Ari's portrait. I went to the common area passing by all my new classmates who were unpacking their stuff. I went by mostly unnoticed only getting a couple glances.