blue fires

Okay so was i scared? Immensely, But did I chicken out? Hell no, when i saw that villains were coming to take over the forest i got excited as hell. Midoriya sadly had to go and save some kid from a villain so he left he alone.

I ran towards the screams after putting on my mask to hopefully prevent me from inhaling whatever the purple smoke was. I ran to see students stressing and caring over others who have fainted. So this is some kind of knock out gas.

I quickly headed over to a group of students caring for people who were knocked out. Amongst them two were talking while one was caring for two people who were asleep. The ones asleep had good quirks so i decided i would "borrow" them for the time being.

I headed over and asked them if they were okay. The black haired girl nodded and asked me,"What are you doing here kid? Its dangerous!"

I scoffed and quickly tapped the two bodies laying there and felt their quirks flow to me. I smiled and clenched my fist quickly testing the quirks which were "Softening" and "Vines"

I accidentally sunk the two conversing about whether to fight the villains or not into the ground. I laughed and apologized and deactivated it so they popped up from the ground.

I smiled at the current quirks i had gained as they were scared, the boy who i had listed as tetsutetsu asked,"DID YOU COPY THEIR QUIRKS!?"

I sighed as someone misjudged my quirk again but i let it be for now. I told them,"Get your friends help, I will go take out whoever is producing this knockout gas. Get out of here!"

I tightened my mask and ran towards where the smoke was thickening. I was stopped in my tracks when a giant hand grabbed me. I heard this,"Hey you have to go NOW!"

She threw me aside and told the other girl to bring me to the campgrounds. I used the vines and trapped them and stated,"Look, I live here so I am going to fight, if yall will help i dont care."

I released them and the boy held my shoulder and said,"I see you have one hell of a will so lets go, we'll fight those bad guys till they wished we weren't here!"

I smiled and we ran i heard a voice in my head,"In the name of pro-hero erasurehead everyone is hearby permitted to engage in combat!"

I didn't care since i was gonna fight anyways but its nice to have permission. Soon we got near the centre of the gas but we stopped so that kendo could warn us we would have a time limit with the thicker gas and all. We started charging towards the centre with tetsu leading the charge before i heard a gunshot.

I stopped and saw that whoever was in the centre had a gun. tetsu was taking the shots with his quirk. I waited for the right moment. I heard his whole rant on how UA studenys were trash or something before surprisingly kendo used her hands to fan the gas away from us. I softened the ground and the man slipped and sank into the ground.He started to randomly shoot his gun every which way. I quickly used this time to wrap him up and trap him forcing him to drop the gun. Tetsu punched him breaking his mask and broke his mask which gave me enough time to steal the villains quirk so i could deactivate the gas.

I was angry, very. I grabbed the vilain's neck and covered his mouth. I produced gas to slowly choke him poison gas filling his lungs and seeping from his nose. Kendo saw what i was doing and gasped. Tetsu tetsu was still tired and was gasping for breath on the ground. I saw how the white hair villain struggled and tried to kick me off but he was already too weak to even force me to budge.

I saw as the life was slowly sucked from his eyes and he finally took his last breath as he stopped struggling or breathing. I finally let up and put my foot on his lifeless like body. I looked down on him saying,"Dont mess with my home got it?"

I stood up straight and felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I felt the pained area and saw blood on my hands, my blood. I last saw kendo and tetsu who seemed to have recovered running towards me before i fell to the ground and went to sleep.