☾ 1 ☾

First of all I want to say that at the beginning it's a bit slow but because I really don't want to rush things and I want to try to make them the more realistic possible. But I assure you after the first chapters it will get better.

Also, (Y/n) might curse a lot some times.

(Y/n) > Your name
(L/n) > Last name

I didn't know in which moment my father thought this would be a good idea. And no, I wasn't exactly referring to moving to nothing less than the big city of Tokyo. I was referring to him leaving me behind to go to class normally while he moved everything to our soon to be house so 'I wouldn't have to worry about anything' which didn't work. At all. 

My dad's plan was originally for me to pack up everything and then go to class, and once I'd be done I'd catch a train to Tokyo and settle there. Simple, quick, not bothersome. But as it usually happened in my life, it didn't went as expected. Last night, when both of us were trying to fit everything I had in the van, we realized that there wasn't enough room for my suitcase. So what did he decide to do? Send me to school anyways, carrying my big ass luggage around which, in case you didn't know yet, it was Big. Like, real big. I myself wasn't exactly big nor tall to start with but let's remember that I carried everything I had of slight worth in there so not only was big but also really heavy.

However, I didn't exactly know how but managed to get through my last day of high school. Well, last day in that high school because reality was that I had started the first year not even a few months ago.

"And I'm already moving..." I sighed aloud continuing my thread of thoughts while exiting the building pushing as best as I could my annoying suitcase.

I finally got in the train and literally plopped myself down on my seat, finally finding a bit of comfortableness and letting my arms rest for a bit. Nevertheless, it didn't last long because first, I was anxious the night before and didn't sleep much which resulted in me falling asleep on the train and almost skipping my stop, and second, I now had to catch the subway. 

'C'mon (Y/n)' I said to myself, trying to encourage me as much as I could 'Once we get home we'll put on our pyjamas, hide under our thick fur blanket, and watch anime until the sun burns our eyes in the morning,  and we have to start on the new school, again... Great, just... great' my face twitched once I realized I had actually discouraged myself.

I decided to stop thinking and just focus on the enormous suitcase and the large staircase I had to walk down. I sighed once more, and slowly, carefully not to trip over nothing and break something as the unluckily clumsy being I was, I started to walk down the stairs. 

However, after what had seemed like at least 15 minutes, I saw it there, imposing as nothing I had ever seen before... Almost the same amount of stairs I had just walk down, but now I had to walk them up. ' What the hell '  I thought truly thinking of a way to get up there without going through the stairs ' Why the fuck go down if you have to go up again. You gotta be seriously kidding me '.

Seeing there really wasn't any other way I could dodge this, and now I was actually stuck because even if I wanted to go back I would also have to walk up the stairs, I sighed again, this time getting angrier by the moment. Rage building up at every step I walked and every time the suitcase hit my legs and hurt my hands. I wasn't even half-way there and I was already sweating. ' Gosh, I need help... Isn't anybody seeing me die with this fat ass piece of shit? ' I thought stopping in the middle of the stairs and giving mean looks to the people who were passing by without offering any help ' Doesn't anybody in this city have manners? What the f- ' I was angrily thinking when I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts.